A noob with question!

vartazs

Hi everyone,

it's the first time i'm playing a poke mmo and i'm kinda lost.

I just learn learn how to use EV but now i have some question.

How do I know if IV is high on a pokemon? I mean, if I know if i caught a good one ( with the good nature) .

Does rare candy have some value or i'm better to use it?

And finally, it's better to catch a lvl 5 pokemon or I should go for an higher level ( wild)? EX : if i can catch a lvl 5 pikachu or lvl 15 pikachu, i would have a difference between both at same level?

sorry for my english!

thanks.

How do I know if IV is high on a pokemon? I mean, if I know if i caught a good one ( with the good nature). There's a lot of guides on googles on how to determine a good IV'd pokemon, there's a lot of calculators around as well :D

Does rare candy have some value or i'm better to use it? At the moment, the value of rare candies aren't known, since they're still new to the economy, so you could use them, or just hold on to them :) (I've kept mine just incase) Also, they can't be traded just yet since pokemon can't hold them.

And finally, it's better to catch a lvl 5 pokemon or I should go for an higher level ( wild)? EX : if i can catch a lvl 5 pikachu or lvl 15 pikachu, i would have a difference between both at same level? The difference between the two would be health, Str etc. etc. The higher the level is, the harder it attacks and is harder to kill :)

Also, Welcome to the PokeMMO community :D

First of all,

thanks for your help

Now I found a calculator for my pokemon, and I learned how they are bad haha!

For my third question, I mean if my pikachu lvl 5 go lvl 15, he will have better stats than the wild pikachu lvl 15 ( with same nature-IV) or it change nothing to aupgrade a pokemon low level?