Hello!

Hey there, I am newish here! I played awhile back but never really got into it because I was to busy with school, So now Here I am back and playing pokemon! I Am really interested in economies in games and would love to talk to someone who is good within the game to help me start out learning values and stuff, I also want to get into competitive play later on but for now I just wanna meet friends and make some pokeyen :D Shoot me a pm or reply here and I will respond asap! :D

Welcome to PokeMMO.

You can learn values by watching the trade chat in game. Some of the asking prices will be off, but you can establish averages from the ranges you see. Another place to look is the [url=https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/47400-value-discussion/page-263]value discussion thread,[/url] and you want to look for posts that are from this year or so. Don't look a old stuff in that thread because it will be inaccurate due to the game going through various updates.

Watch for scammers when you start to trade. Double check things in the trade box before you confirm the trade.

Good luck.