Hi.

Soriosh

What's up? My name is Soriosh. I'm a regular in Ch 1 and a member of LEM. I've been playing PokeMMO for almost a month now, although I haven't really logged onto the forums much, until now of course. Guess I'll be frequenting the place.

Anyway, I'm easy to get along with, and am willing to play a game/chat with just about anyone. My time here is limited, however, I am enlisted in the Marine Corps and my current ship date is set for Dec. 17th.

In-game names include Soriosh, and PkmTrainerRed (Just to mess with Blue). Teamspeak name is also normally set to Soriosh.

To all who see (hear) me on TeamSpeak, here are some answers to questions I get regularly:

Yes, that is my normal voice.

No I will not say "Metal Gear" or "Why so serious" or anything else of that nature. If you ask, I might just mute you.

No, I am not 40. I am 19.

Regarding the age detail, no I do not smoke. I did, however, have many smokers in my life when I was growing up.

Habooba.

That is all. I look forward to playing with (some of) you guys. :)

Interesting post, I think ill take this in sections. An introduction LP if you will.

"What's up? My name is Soriosh. I'm a regular in Ch 1 and a member of LEM. I've been playing PokeMMO for almost a month now, although I haven't really logged onto the forums much, until now of course. Guess I'll be frequenting the place."

Okay cool, this could of been the whole post you didn't need to go on,

"Anyway, I'm easy to get along with, and am willing to play a game/chat with just about anyone. My time here is limited, however, I am enlisted in the Marine Corps and my current ship date is set for Dec. 17th."

This isn't a job application.

"In-game names include Soriosh, and PkmTrainerRed (Just to mess with Blue). Teamspeak name is also normally set to Soriosh."

Mess with Blue? What? He is just a character you know..

"To all who see (hear) me on TeamSpeak, here are some answers to questions I get regularly:

Yes, that is my normal voice."

Must be pretty horrifying then..

"No I will not say "Metal Gear" or "Why so serious" or anything else of that nature. If you ask, I might just mute you.

No, I am not 40. I am 19."

Um.. Okay? I didn't say you were 40 or ask for any of that shit.

"Regarding the age detail, no I do not smoke. I did, however, have many smokers in my life when I was growing up.

Habooba."

What's that got to do with anything!?

"That is all. I look forward to playing with (some of) you guys. :)"

Fuck you then..

Welcome!

I've seen your posts around the forum, I generally enjoy them. The only reason I continued an intro is because... well, it's and introduction. I apologize if I let out a few more details than necessary, but I was allowing any readers to get to know me more than just my in-game name.

"Mess with Blue" as in mess with PkmTrainerBlue, the in-game name of another player.

I listed the TeamSpeak details in order to avoid a good number of annoying questions, should someone from the forums recognize my username there.

What a pleasant LP, sure had a good time. You will be getting no more meals from me, so I will take my leave, have a good day, or rather, "fuck you then" as you put it.