Greetings To You

Hey guys, what's up!

I'm new around PokeMMO, but I'm definitely not new to Pokémon. Pokémon Fire Red was the first one I'd ever played, and I played every single one after that! So even though I'm new, I can still answer questions about Pokémon!

As far as PokeMMO itself, I'm new to the whole system, so I might have questions about a lot of things there too. Hope to get to battle you all! See you at the E4. ;)

It's worth noting that there are some new mechanics in this game too, making it pretty much a brand new game.  Thunder wave doesnt affect electric types, powder moves dont effect grass types etc. 

Egg moves from gen 6 are on most pokemon too (moves that exist in gen 3) if you need some help learning about the gen 3 meta as well definitely check out http://www.smogon.com/dex/rs/pokemon/ most importantly have fun and say whats up to me in game if you feel like it!  Ign: Xatu

Well, I actually had a question about this.

Why does it go:
Gen 1 -> SKIP -> Gen 3?

Where is Gen 2? (Jhoto)

most 2nd gen pokes were already available in fire red + emerald, so they didn't feel the need to implement johto.

Also there's no 3rd gen version of johto.

Why didn't they add 4th gen johto when the game supports soul silver? send kyu a few pms and he'll tell you (make sure you send at least 4 or else he won't notice).

Don't worry though, we're only missing 2nd gen starters, the rest is already available in game.

• 2 weeks later...