Hello

Hey, guys, I'm always by the forums but I never came here to introduce myself properly.

I'm 19, I was born and live in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, my first time with Pokémon game was my cousin's Pokémon Red when I was 8 or something, my first pokémon game was Crystal, then Silver, then Yellow, then Ruby and this was where I stopped.

I wasn't a good competitive player as the link cable (and any video-game) were (and still are) expensive here, on some anime/game events there are pokémon competitions, but the GBA era has passed long ago ;_;7

I like playing many games, hardly I hate some, like the repetitiveness of Assassin's Creed, for example.

I know barely to play a guitar, more for lack of practise and lazyness, I lend my guitar to a friend who decided to disappear, than for lack of anything else, I do have a bass, though, I consider myself something near an ecletic guy for music, listening from Dubstep to Red Hot Chili Peppers, passing through Motorhead to Pink Floyd, like that.

I'm into history, as I love Bismarck (the avatar's from my BF3 battlelog, however it took it here too because both use gravatar, I hate both PokeMMO staff and EA for this), Alexander, Napoleon and those guys who changed the world.

Some people generally say I'm the kind of zen guy, I try to settle things with the least possible fights I can afford to keep everyone together. Sometimes I can speak english really bad because I get the wrong words sometimes, etc, but whenever you need, you can ask me things, I'll try to help :P

P.S.: I had introductions as they always sound cliché, but that's it.

P.P.S.: I'd be glad if they removed Brazil from the captcha region, or didn't asked me every 10 minutes to captcha, if a DDoS passed the first time they'd pass the others and DDoS your ass to hell anyway.