fatal error render

Finding your console log is pretty easy. If you know where your PokeMMO Folder is then that would make it very easy. If you go to your PokeMMO Folder and open the map "log" a text document called console should be in there. That would be your console log.

If you do not know where to find your PokeMMO Folder a very easy way to get to it is through the client. Start up your game and then at the bottom right click mod management. Then click open Mod "Folder". This basically brings you to your PokeMMO Folder. At the top just press PokeMMO 9e8a56c236b9476b99bedb9b901660c7.png and then do what I said above to get to your console log. If this is the case I would move the folder to a more accessible and easy to find place.

I assume you have started up a new session so your old console log is gone. So for next time you get a fatal render error. Do not start up a new session since now you should know where to look. First copy the console log to something like bastebin and create a thread in here and explain what you were doing/what you think might've caused it with your PC specs: https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/forum/47-support-request/.

Hope this helped. If you have any further questions feel free to PM me.

• Mike locked this topic