Hey everyone, I wanted to share my team, hopefully you can figure out something to improve it.

Team building process:

with the introduction of toxic orb, I wanted to use Toxic Heal Breloom in OU. After some research I thought that Breloom+reuniculus+hydreigon, form a strong offensive core. Hydreigon can deal with ghost types and psychic types which are a thread to Breloom. Breloom handles opposing dark types which threaten Reuniculus, and Reuniculus the fighting types which are a thread for Hydreigon. To glue it together I used the strongest defensive core I could think of which is Chansey/Blissey + Skarmory. Last slot I filled with defensive Starmie. set up Dragons were a big problem and starmie checks them well with Ice Beam, it also offers much needed hazard removal.

However, after I got 6-0 by Lvke, who sweept me with his volcarona after I mispredicted with Chansey, I ran some calcs and decided to use sp.def TTar over Hydreigon:

+1 252 SpA Volcarona Bug Buzz vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Tyranitar in Sand: 126-150 (60.8 - 72.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

It brings weather control, which I was lacking, can check volcarona before it boosted, and does a better job at killing ghost types due to pursuit.

Team:

Tyranitar, Jolly, (252HP, 252Sp.def), Sandstream @choice Band

Crunch

Pursuit

stone edge

super power

Breloom, Adamant, (252HP, 252Def), Toxic Heal @Toxic Orb

Drain Punch

Seed Bomb

leech seed

Spore

Reuniculus, Bold, (252HP, 252Def), Magic Guard  @Life Orb

Calm Mind

Psychic

Recover

Focus Blast

Skarmory, Impish, (252HP, 252Def), Sturdy @Leftovers

Brave Bird

Whirlwind

Stealth Rocks

Roost

Blissey, Bold, (252HP, 252Def), Natural cure @Leftovers

seismic toss

wish

softboiled

toxic

Starmie, Bold, (252hp, 252Def), Natural Cure @ Leftovers

Ice Beam

Thunder Bolt

Recover

Rapid Spin

I highly appreciate any suggestions, to make this team better. The biggest Problem right now is Scizor. I am very weak to Bug types nd after Skarmory is dead, Scizor wrecks havoc. I think that the weakest link of my team is starmie, so suggestions towards this specific slot would be very helpful. 

I am also not sure about moveslots and item choices on certain pokemon, espacially skarm and blissey. So have fun guys, rip this team apart.

If scizor is really a problem you could always switch starmie to tentacruel which also solves the volcarona hole if blissey isn't healthy.  Either way, needs scald other thunderbolt or ice beam.  Also, chansey objectively outclasses blissey in all situations. Don't know if its worth spending a mil on to fix that though. Run protect over softboiled too.