Question about Discord

(This is a Question topic, I'm not sure where else it would be appropriate to ask this, so if this is not the right place, I'd appreciate it if a Mod could move this thread, Please.)

Lately i've felt inclined to open up a discord mainly for the fanbase of PokeMMO(Yes,I am aware PokeMMO *Already* has a discord of their own, but hear me out) mainly for those who speak my native language, Which is not english.

I checked the Code of Conduct to seek for anything prohibiting me from sharing said Discord's Invite link on public chats, and i've only came across this:

dBP1Ig8.png

Since this rule reads i can't promote any services other than PokeMMO, I came here to ask if i could possibly share my Discord on the Public chat, Since it's all about PokeMMO and nothing else, And it follows everything that's also said here:

jbNDxDu.png

Now, If it's not possible for me to advertise my discord, That's fine, I'd just like to hear it from the Staff team, Thanks in advance.

Just now, SecretDjinn said:

Sadly, you cannot promote this discord group publicly as our rules state. However, you can promote it within your team in-game as it counts as a more private instance, per se.

Thank you for the answer.