Oi! New kids.

shyann

Hey everyone!

I'm Shyann!

Huzzah!

Yes, I'm new, and I'm curious how many others of you flocked to this game because (sorry; not to be one of those people) of Reddit? That's how I found PokeMMO and I'm wondering how it's affected the numbers!

Anyways... after discovering this, I spent a good 30 minutes screaming in my chair with excitement. I can't wait to get to know you all in the future.(:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there, I'm Alan.

I actually found out about this on some dude's Wow stream chat on Twitch (Bajheera). I clicked it out of curiosity before the chat mods removed it, and here I am. So far I'm really liking this, mostly because of the nostalgia factor getting mixed with actually playing with other people in real time.

If there's one thing I don't like though, is being forced to turn off global/trade chats because people have nothing better to do than to regurgitate memes over and over or getting in wars about which meme sharing site is best. It gets annoying.

Welcome Shyann, there was a FLOOD of people after it was seen on Reddit, so much in fact that registration had to be closed because of the incredibly high traffic!

None the less, you are most welcome here and we are glad to see a new face on the forums and in game here at PokeMMO.