Ohhaithar

Kingsley

Hey there. In game, I'm Kingsley and I am pretty new at the moment, although I've been playing Pokemon on and off since I was about 4. Pokemon Yellow was my first ever video game and it game with the super-awesome Yellow Brick edition of the Gameboy.

For those too young to remember what the original Gameboy looked like...

aSDC11530.JPG

In All It's Glory

In real life, I'm a geek from South Wales, recently moved to Gloucester. I'm currently studying I.T. in College, and I play way too many games. Recently started on Chess. I also love music, real music. I listen to an eclectic selection of tunes including Gershon Kingsley, Saxon, Iron Maiden, Jean-Michel Jarre, TSO, Brentalfloss and Renard, as well as a stack more stuff.

I also have real experience working for a small game company, when I was employed as a writer for a couple months by Hourblast Games. I resigned because one of the other staff members was a complete fucktard. It's not like I was getting payed, anyway. Internship for the win!

I suppose the only important thing to really know about me is...

My pokemon cards brings all the nerds to the yard,

and they're like,

you wanna trade cards?

Damn right, I wanna trade cards

I'll trade my Pikachu,

but not my Charizard.

Peace.

-Kingsley-

Thank you both.

Yes, Xiren, they are archaic now. Still fun, though. Only a couple years ago I was using mine to practice my Tetris in my free hours.

I also have a Color somewhere. I'm Nintendo mad. Only Nintendo consoles I don't own:

1. Virtual Boy

2. NES

3. 3DS (XL doesn't count as a seperate entry :P)

And yes, I want all three of them. Hngg.

I love my N64, but it's down at the moment. Also planning on maybe selling my SNES as they fetch good prices sold right.

Sounds like fun, but don't expect me to be any good! Hah, I'm quite new. I've yet to win a club game. My Elo is probably somewhere around 450.

Are you on FICS?

Not on FICS, but I could probably make an account. I have a USCF rating of ~1800... :P

Actually, I'm in Richmond, uguuia competing in a tournament this weekend. I've only won 1/4 games so far though. :X