[Sig] Dayst's Collection

Dayst's Signature Collection

(banner coming soon)

So some of you might know me. I'm fairly new to this server/forums but I do enjoy playing around with photoshop. I am by far not the best at signature making but if you enjoy my style then feel free to request something. I might do them in order of request and it might take sometime for me to get them done. Just be patient if you ask for one. Here is some of my work and I hope you enjoy it.

Current Collection:

Lappylollypop2_zps0f2a488d.jpg

Lappyrainbow_zps622884e0.jpg

Lappygrammar_zpsc657d0bc.jpg

metal_zps86061fe2.jpg

akali2_zpsf8a0ea2c.jpg

Link_003.jpg

Wik_004.png

Finished Requests:

JackAttack12_zpsdb9a8c56.jpg

squall_zps7af83c3d.jpg

confucius_zpsa01637c3.jpg

Requests:

Bigsmallbrot - mage w/ fire

Request Format: I only work with renders unless you are 100 sure you want a regular picture.

*Render:

*Text:

Sub-Text:

Color Scheme:

*required fields (text is sort of optional. if you expect a text you need to put something.)

*Render: (Whats that) :L ill take anything if its picture a buizel :P

*Text: JackAttack12

Sub-Text: Pixelmon

Color Scheme: Blue/underwater

Jack I finished the sig. Blue is such a hard color to work with D: If you'd like changes let me know I still have the psd

JackAttack12_zpsdb9a8c56.jpg

Render: Squall from FF8

Text: Squall

Sub-text: Team Sayounara

Colour Scheme: Light Blue/Black/Sepia

I am looking forward to seeing a great job! ;3

Well I tried something different with this request. I dunno if you'll like it but here is what I came up with. If you'd like me to try again let me know ^.^

squall_zps7af83c3d.jpg

Oh and squall if you look at my collection at the pink girly one and read the text I'm sure you'll recognize it.

Well I tried something different with this request. I dunno if you'll like it but here is what I came up with. If you'd like me to try again let me know ^.^

squall_zps7af83c3d.jpg

Oh and squall if you look at my collection at the pink girly one and read the text I'm sure you'll recognize it.

Holy fuck! Dat is fucking amazing!!! <<

I would appreciate if you could make these little changes ;3

- Could you change the font for 'Team Sayounara' and use another font? I prefer Harrington :3

I would appreciate if you could make the text 'Squall' a bit bigger and make the text 'Team Sayounara' bigger too'(but not as big as the font size for 'Squall') :)

And BTW that text you told me to read... You brought a tear to my eyes bro! ;__;

Dat is the song that was playing when something romantic was happening between me and Rinoa! ;3

I heartily welcome you my fellow FF8 player! :D

Holy fuck! Dat is fucking amazing!!! <<

I would appreciate if you could make these little changes ;3

- Could you change the font for 'Team Sayounara' and use another font? I prefer Harrington :3

I would appreciate if you could make the text 'Squall' a bit bigger and make the text 'Team Sayounara' bigger too'(but not as big as the font size for 'Squall') :)

And BTW that text you told me to read... You brought a tear to my eyes bro! ;__;

Dat is the song that was playing when something romantic was happening between me and Rinoa! ;3

I heartily welcome you my fellow FF8 player! :D

Kay I'll make those changes first then start working on Evesa and Big's request if I can find a proper render. Also I use dafont.com to find text. If you'd like you can find a text that suits what you need because I tried to put in "Harrington" in the font search and nothing showed lol.

Kay I'll make those changes first then start working on Evesa and Big's request if I can find a proper render. Also I use dafont.com to find text. If you'd like you can find a text that suits what you need because I tried to put in "Harrington" in the font search and nothing showed lol.

I really need Harrington so I found a site where you can download the font! :3

Click here!

Is this one more to your liking?

squall2_zps51577953.jpg

I feel really bad about asking you to change this again but I wanted the font for Squall to be the same as the first sig(that 'italic-like' font) you posted! :)

Other than that everything else is absolutely perfect! ;3

Could you also perhaps leave a gap between Squall and Team Sayounara? ^^

Thank you very much for bearing with me Dayst! ;__;

i really like these.

*Render: Tyrannitar and Primeape please. any picture.

*Text: Confucius

Sub-Text: Team Bushido

Color Scheme: Brown please.

If you'd like any changes let me know

confucius_zpsa01637c3.jpg

I feel really bad about asking you to change this again but I wanted the font for Squall to be the same as the first sig(that 'italic-like' font) you posted! :)

Other than that everything else is absolutely perfect! ;3

Could you also perhaps leave a gap between Squall and Team Sayounara? ^^

Thank you very much for bearing with me Dayst! ;__;

Kay so you want the previous font for "squall" or do you want me to italic the one you picked?

Kay so you want the previous font for "squall" or do you want me to italic the one you picked?

I want the previous font for Squall! It'd be nice if you can maintain the same size as the Harrington font! :)

And don't forget the gap! :P

I want the previous font for Squall! It'd be nice if you can maintain the same size as the Harrington font! :)

And don't forget the gap! :P

o.o this?

squall3_zps36a12e58.jpg

Honestly it's not a big deal to change this stuff lol it's click and alter kinda key strokes. So it's not like I have to redo the whole layer :P

Lol bro xD you read my intro you know I'm a girl ;P

You are a girl? o.o

I never knew! <<

Anyways thanks for my new sig, it's amazing! xD

I'll recommend your shop if someone asks for a good place to get a sig! :D

Edit: I knew that your name was very familiar to me <<

Soweee about that Dayst! ;__;

You are a girl? o.o

I never knew! <<

Anyways thanks for my new sig, it's amazing! xD

I'll recommend your shop if someone asks for a good place to get a sig! :D

Edit: I feel stupid for not being able to remember you...While I was browsing through this topic I knew that your name was familiar <<

Hahaha it's alright. And I have this thread up on another forum for another game so if any of my sig requests seem slow it's because I'm being bogged down on that side. I'm just glad you liked my experiment ^.^

Hahaha it's alright. And I have this thread up on another forum for another game so if any of my sig requests seem slow it's because I'm being bogged down on that side. I'm just glad you liked my experiment ^.^

Experiment? o.o

This cannot be an experiment because of your amazing skills! ;)

Experiment? o.o

This cannot be an experiment because of your amazing skills! ;)

Pretty much every signature I make is an experiment. I just recently started reusing photoshop so I just play around with styles. Going to work on a few of the other sigs then work on bigs request >.< busy busy.

i'd like to see how you fare with this one.

*Render: http://browse.devian...utions#/d22wqk8 or any other cute eeveelution grouped together pictures you can find.

*Text: Evesa

Sub-Text: Bushido

Color Scheme: A combination of Light blue, yellow,red,brown,green, normal blue, purpley pink and black.

Other: I'd like to see if you could make the background behind each of them their own type.

Also what is your ign?

EDIT: i like this one as a render. http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=Eeveelutions&offset=24#/dvzup2

i'd like to see how you fare with this one.

*Render: http://browse.devian...utions#/d22wqk8 or any other cute eeveelution grouped together pictures you can find.

*Text: Evesa

Sub-Text: Bushido

Color Scheme: A combination of Light blue, yellow,red,brown,green, normal blue, purpley pink and black.

Other: I'd like to see if you could make the background behind each of them their own type.

Also what is your ign?

EDIT: i like this one as a render. http://browse.devian...fset=24#/dvzup2

My IGN is Dayst I don't play much atm though since I've been working on the sigs. I'll eventually get back on the game xD