[Art] FINISHED PokeMMO Community Collage

I've spent several days on this! I hope it's to everyone's liking!

http://i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u644/Fratley/Collagecompletecopy_zpsb0f0d149.png

My choice of blending style has resulted in my cropping into everyone's piece. I hope nobody feels that I've done any of their work any injustice. I left everyone's main focus of their piece intact and simply chose to blend the most alike parts from different pieces together. My personal favourite section where this worked brilliantly was between Ghost, Psychic and Poison. Other pieces were more difficult to include, but I managed as best as I could. I really hope you guys feel I've done an alright job with this and once again, thank you ALL for your work and support throughout this project!

Collagecompletecopy_zpsb0f0d149-1_zps2dc630f5.png

Please elaborate!

Composition

- The piece is very messy and illustrations and font not complementing each other that well on some parts.

Color Scheme

- Too much different colors and variations and some just don't go that well with others.

Consistency

- The illustrations and font are not consistent so it seems like a random mess.

Size

- Size of the piece itself is awkward.

Composition - The piece is very messy and illustrations and font not complementing each other that well on some parts.

Color Scheme - Too much different colors and variations and some just don't go that well with others.

Consistency - The illustrations and font are not consistent so it seems like a random mess.

Size - Size of the piece itself is awkward.

You are indeed correct, but that seems like unfair criticism. Each piece was created independently by separate users. I tried to group similar colour schemes together but that was about as much as I could do. It's a collage of many different styles of work.

You are indeed correct, but that seems like unfair criticism. Each piece was created independently by separate users. I tried to group similar colour schemes together but that was about as much as I could do. It's a collage of many different styles of work.

To critique one must not be biased. Also you could've chosen different pieces you know.

EDIT : Nevermind. Saw the thread below this.

• Kizhaz locked this topic