E4 and champion re-battle difficulty

jpshadow

Question

So I am wondering what is purpose of making the E4 and Champion this difficult in Re-battles? I have 6 fully Ev trained and max IV Team and the difficulty level is insane. I don't even know the amount of money you get from beating them...You have to spam so many healing items and revives to win which in turn requires multiple items and farming to craft...I understand that the E4 should be difficult in rebattles, but this is a bit out of hand. There is also the issue of newer players who don't have enough money to breed perfect IV pokemon. Wondering if it is possible to reduce the difficulty a bit?

2 answers to this question

you dont need perfect IV Pokemons for the rebattle. Just think abit about a Teamcomp that can win the battles with out using any revives or potions. There are some out there. Most people wont share them tho because its their source of income, but if I remeber correctly there was a thread about this couple of months ago. Consider searching for that one.

On 3/17/2020 at 8:44 PM, jpshadow said:

So I am wondering what is purpose of making the E4 and Champion this difficult in Re-battles? I have 6 fully Ev trained and max IV Team and the difficulty level is insane. I don't even know the amount of money you get from beating them...You have to spam so many healing items and revives to win which in turn requires multiple items and farming to craft...I understand that the E4 should be difficult in rebattles, but this is a bit out of hand. There is also the issue of newer players who don't have enough money to breed perfect IV pokemon. Wondering if it is possible to reduce the difficulty a bit?

u get 66k and 2000 BP without amulet coin after u beat the champion. Certain things are nerfed so that the economy doesnt get ruined. (inflation and stuff) They cant make it too easy to get $.

Gym rematches are still better for $ but with a decent team, I beat E4 in about 35-40 mins on average. Spend about 20-40k for healing items per run