[Sprite] Global Sprite Mixing

@Rae: Meinlax_zpsbf2add81.png

sorry for butchering it, i couldnt find a way to get those mein arms in there, it either looked like it was covering a sneeze, wiping a tear from its eye, coughing, or blowing its nose.

THAT FIRST ONE ADLFKJSALDKFJSDLKF OH MY GOD I'M CRYING IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL LMAOOOOOOOO

im not sure how i feel about using shinies. i dont know what color to make it so im gonna make it both colors. but im only gonna do the quaza and milotic, i dont want to add anything else to it and have it come out all cluttered

Miloquaza_zps192a655d.png

The middle one is my favourite. It looks amazing!! :) :) :)

Possible Requests

Kabutops + Nidoking

Blastoise +Charizard

Magneton + Dodrio + Hypno

Alakazam + Machamp

Magmar + Tauros

Aerodactyl + Marowak

Chansey + Kanghaskan

That will keep you busy. ;) lol.

Na, but if you ever feel like making one. Source some ideas from that list. B)

ok requests are closed till i get done with all those, i alreay have 2 done, im working on the 3rd, not really sure how im gonna do that one though.

blastizard_zpsc81d2057.png

Kabuking_zps692b0b16.png

hypnotrioton_zps39984794.png

i asked mom how she would do the hypnotrioton and thats what she suggested so i made it that way.

im gonna go over to a friends house so i wont be on for some time today, please dont request anything else while im out, thank you!! i might even work on some at my friends house and he has one hell of a throwed off mind so we can make it rain some pretty fucked up pokemon i bet.

Yes!! They are all hideous abominations. I love them! :D :D :D lol. That Hypnotrioton is insane :)

im having issues with marowak and aero, im trying to use the skeletal aero but its not going right, i may abandon those two for now.

but i did find these in the corners of my mind, enjoy

hamburger_zpscd9130a8.png i named him hamburger cause.... yeah...

alakachamp_zps15cfce71.png

i really wish i had a whole set of silverware, knife,fork, chopsticks and a spoon, i think that would really set the scene, he could be a psychic eating contest champion or something.

im thinking of adding pokedex data/movesets for all the mixes i've made. ill get back too that thought at a later time.

kangashchan_zpsbd19edd1.png

galbaysol_zps28d3159a.png

2zxtts6.png

i was looking at this from Flippar11's collection/creations/ect. so no one thinks i stole the black bayleaf. i just used the same colors, i didnt copy and paste it but it was a great help.

so, thank you Flippar!! just wanted to credit you for what part you played in my creating what i did

im thinking of adding pokedex data/movesets for all the mixes i've made. ill get back too that thought at a later time.

kangashchan_zpsbd19edd1.png

galbaysol_zps28d3159a.png

2zxtts6.png

i was looking at this from Flippar11's collection/creations/ect. so no one thinks i stole the black bayleaf. i just used the same colors, i didnt copy and paste it but it was a great help.

so, thank you Flippar!! just wanted to credit you for what part you played in my creating what i did

Oh wow, I looked at this and I was thinking it had a similarity, but it wasn't the same.

But I never expected you to use it as an idea. :P

or anyone at that

That looks awesome anyway. :D

Oh wow, I looked at this and I was thinking it had a similarity, but it wasn't the same.

But I never expected you to use it as an idea. :P

or anyone at that

That's looks awesome anyway. :D

yeah i also used the idea to put bayleafs rolled up leaves on his arms too.

Yes i asked for the gallade and gardevior cuz i wanted to see how you two would make em.

i figured you'd like a them to be close as a pair so i figured id look at flippar's version and work around it, lol without his influence i was gonna make it with a bayleaf body i think.

i really liked the last ones arms but i couldn't decide on where to put the bayleaf, i tried making it a tail, putting it on backwards, trying to get it to match up on top his head, ect.

I love that hamburger! he looks perfect :)

no he'd be perfect with bacon and cheese.

Can you please add the x & y legendaries together?

i dont even have sprites for them yet. and the sprites i have to the 3 new starters changes colors when i open it, the background changes from white to black and has someones name in japanese, i think he must have coded it to do that or something, im not sure and im scared to use that picture. but yeah i can try and find the sprites for them.

Here also try the 3 starters. here; http://i.imgur.com/6IJcC.png

Also if its backgrounds black just make it white with paint bucket or post it into like paint.net or something with transparent backgrounds.

if you white out the background the little foxes face turns black in parts too, atleast it does on the image i had, ill try what i can.

6IJcC2_zps27f461c2.png

and this is the image you just gave me and its doing it again.

Also could i have your sprite sheet where you get all your sprites from? i'd like to try one out.

yeah ill send you all of them if you want, ill pm you so i dont take up a lot of space here.

EDIT: fixed the new starter by hitting print screen on the link you gave me then cropped everything else out

EDIT again: damn this is gonna be one long pm you get, im uploading everything on photobucket right now so it'll be a while with 4 sheets per gen plus items and accessories.

[quote name='Evesa' timestamp='1357850555' post='159317']
Um hows my first one? its dragonair and mienshao.
[img]http://oi45.tinypic.com/oic19s.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
its good but be careful of how close to the front different parts are eg the tail end (probably) should be behind the arm