Hello

Sage

Hi, my name's Sage. I haven't played Pokemon in a while, but I'm still excited to plunge head first into this MMO. I sincerely hope this game continues to grow because I don't see myself dropping it anytime soon.

Fun fact about me: I am a college freshman and an avid Starcraft 2 player. My major is engineering, though I haven't decided on a specific field. I am the ace Starcraft 2 player for my school, so this MMO will serve as a sort of "break" between schoolwork and training for matches with other colleges in the Collegiate Starleague(CSL). If you haven't heard of the CSL, it's basically an organization that sets up Starcraft 2 matches between the best players at participating colleges/universities worldwide (so far only US and Canada). Winning teams receive prize money and bragging rights. Google it if you want, it's really neat.

Anyway, I'm very excited to become involved with this community. I hope to visit these forums at least semi regularly, but no promises... :P

Welcome Sage, i too enjoy sc2 (Zerg). I never made it past Gold league though :mellow: but that doesn't matter as long as there is fun to be had!

I find pokeMMO very fun and it's great that I can pick up right where i left off whether i played for 10 minutes or 10 hours!

I think you'll find a great community here and will have lots of fun. once again Welcome.