[Art] Dumb Custom Art

Nyugen

HEY YOU.

Yeah you. Would you like some TOTALLY DUMB ART OF YOUR TEAM?

No?

MVynO.png

ARE YOU SURE? Yeah, thought you might want it. Look at that insane quality.

Well, ladies and gents, good evening/morning/midnight and welcome to this dumbass shop... This shop where I post TOTAL QUALITY 24/7 at the tiny baby cost of ONE KINDA COOL POKEMON THAT I DON'T HAVE (seeing as we apparently(?) lack moolah trades right now. I'm nice).

I WILL DO THE FIRST 5 REQUESTS FREE, so get them while they're hot!

If you don't want to fork over pokemon, then I guess I could do real-person cash, and that'd probably look alot nicer (unless you throw me something like £1, cheapskate.)

What YOU must do:

Tell me your party and their genders. (or you could just have a trainer)

Tell me what your character looks like or show me a picture. Not everyone has to look like the default. (you don't HAVE to have a trainer, though)

Any special quirks? Is your pikachu blind? Your paras a rainbow? Is your hitmonlee scene (awhellnaw)? Is there a certain thing this MUST have? Otherwise I'll just go nuts.

SO YEAH. WHO WANTS QUALITY?

(FREE)Slots (FULL):

1)Slowking----

2)Giegue----

3)ElitA-----

4)Stimich----

5)Shyann---

LESS FUN PAY-WITH-POKEMON SLOTS:

1)Strajf----O

2)Jachal----

3)Slartibartfast

4)Jellything

5)-Gilgamesh-

And if anyone cares, here's my anipan if you wanna see more drawings because yo this aint so great: http://www.anipan.com/cafe#!16840 (click the gallery button next to my name)

Jolteon (Male) - Add a tie bow, please.

Blaziken (Male)

Venusaur (Male)

Alakazam (Male) - Add a backwards hat like its trainer, though instead of an orange stripe it should be a blue one.

Breloom (Female)

Pikachu (Female)

The trainer looks like this:

jeffnow.png

Thanks! :)

Oh! Oh!

Can I get one, please?

Magby (male)

Porygon

+ my trainer (look in my sig<3)

Also, if you could have me holding the Magby with the Porygon on my shoulders, that would be awesome! With plenty of emphasis on yellow and gold colors, por favor.

But other than that, go nuts!

zZfz6.png

Sorry Gi. You look like you're on your way to an anime convention. I wasn't sure if you wanted the ears or the band, so I gave you both (Meowth o3o)

That nidoking's gonna be in my nightmares.

Hehehe, Perfect :3

I dont think the headband is what makes it look all anime convention but the spiked hair.

But i like it :B

And dont worry Nidoking is soft.... :3c

I want to make a request too :)

My team:

- Kingdra(f)

- Absol(m) with a broken horn and gray fur

- Slakoth(m)

- Lairon(m)

- Shiny Gardevoir(f)

And trainer is tall guy with black ponytail, he wears white shirt, black trousers and black skate boots.

Awwh. I sadface nao.

So...What do ya want for taking on mah request then? :o

I'm pretty new to the MMO itself, so I'm not so fussed because I haven't been got much in my dex. I'm not gonna be like "LOL LVL 100 SHINY DRAGONITE LOL", so i'll take offers? My IGN is also Nyugen, just so ya know.

I'm pretty new to the MMO itself, so I'm not so fussed because I haven't been got much in my dex. I'm not gonna be like "LOL LVL 100 SHINY DRAGONITE LOL", so i'll take offers? My IGN is also Nyugen, just so ya know.

Uh...I dont know. How about...A Scyther?

What about Omanyte, I can teach it surf for you also, or something from safari.

why does his face stick out?

LET'S TAKE A LOOK AT THIS :D ~<3

Well, if we drain all the colour from the image to just leave us with the tones we get this:

u4Zvc.png

Now, as you can see, compared to the rest of the image Red (The dude. The image I was was of red, sooooo) is reeeeeeeally light. The human brain zones in on light because light = safe. The large amount of light colours on Red's upper half draws us to his mug even more! I coulda darkened the whites, but the face woulda looked dull and sunk him into the background. It's important he sticks out to help stop him blending with his 'mons.

Also, notice how Blaziken and Red totally stick out?

5f8fL.png

WOAH HOLY SHIT. Well, this is called the ~rule of thirds~ The fact that Blaziken sticks out too was a total mistake and I woulda fixed it if I were doing this seriously. Anyways, a pretty standard composition fits into various divisions of 3, and most people do it without thinking about it. Heck, I did the whole thing without a sketch which is bad of me, but I have a bunch of other drawing things I have to do right now so shhhh.

Anyways, that is your explanation on why Red sticks out like a sore thumb, and sorry it looks afwul <3

(also good morning)