提问(关于三首恶龙)question:about Hydreigon

Question

三首这只精灵在g8是有诡计这个技能的,但为何在mmo没有?官方没有给出告示,如果是怕强度太高为什么不能改为二者不可并存???我认为这是不合理的,如果官方能看见,可以给我一个答案吗?

Hydreigon this pokemon has Nasty Plot this skill in gen 8,but why it doesn't get in pokemmo, you don't give notice.If you are afraid it is too powerful,why not change they can't both appear in one match???This is unreasonable.I think! If official can see this,please give me a reply

3 answers to this question

Some Pokemon had some aspects removed that, when combined with other aspects, pushed them into Uber territory. An example being Gengar losing access to the Levitate ability and having all instances of that ability replaced with Cursed Body instead. The current philosophy of the devs is to not have anything locked out of PvP that can be altered slightly to make it so that it will not be considered Uber. Nasty Plot was one such alteration to Hydreigon's available moves.

It's not that they didn't take notice, it's that it was entirely intentional. Whether their methods of preventing the need of a large scale Uber tier is the best way to go about it or if they should just revert the changes and have an Uber tier is debatable though.

Note: Legends have a different approach applied to them.

On 11/2/2020 at 8:37 PM, 520666 said:

三首这只精灵在g8是有诡计这个技能的,但为何在mmo没有?官方没有给出告示,如果是怕强度太高为什么不能改为二者不可并存???我认为这是不合理的,如果官方能看见,可以给我一个答案吗?

Hydreigon this pokemon has Nasty Plot this skill in gen 8,but why it doesn't get in pokemmo, you don't give notice.If you are afraid it is too powerful,why not change they can't both appear in one match???This is unreasonable.I think! If official can see this,please give me a reply

一直以来官方非常看重PVP(玩家对战),也成立了小组每个月检视PVP.

PVP has been important in this game, devs have made tier council to re-evaluate them each month

相关板块是下面这个链接:

The link of the subforum is as follow:

https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/forum/23-competition-alley/