A dream come true! :)

[quote name='Edward' timestamp='1360096378' post='185671']
Well I see you were posting on Topics before you even did this :P Jumping the gun already! Thats a good feature to have! Welcome aboard, Hope you stay and have fun here :)
[/quote]

Yep have fun! I also remember all those nostalgic moments where I would carry my gameboy EVERYWHERE.
Anyways, welcome to Pokemmo!

[quote name='ProfessorElderberry' timestamp='1360102217' post='185868']
@Tarwathiel

I am 26 too! I am glad to hear there is another old codger joining the ranks of the forum... I bet you can even remember playing the original R/B pokemon when they first came out (not like any of these other young whipper snappers).

But in all seriousness, Welcome Tarwathiel!!
[/quote]

heh yep, when I say carrying around my gb I'm talking good ol' 1st gen red and blue. Always did like fire red as well thought with the updated graphics and sounds. So awesome to be here :)

Dat sexy gameboy, I was looking at my gameboy the other day, I realized, the gameboy has an ass....don't believe me, look at it sideways...as I look at it now, I can't believe I was ever able to carry something like that in my pocket when I was 6 or 7, sadly it now sits on my shelf gathering dust...while I am off playing my far superior SP.

[quote name='ProfessorElderberry' timestamp='1360102217' post='185868']
@Tarwathiel

I am 26 too! I am glad to hear there is another old codger joining the ranks of the forum... I bet you can even remember playing the original R/B pokemon when they first came out (not like any of these other young whipper snappers).

But in all seriousness, Welcome Tarwathiel!!
[/quote]
Hey Now, I may be 20. Yet I had the Red/Blue Pokes memorized when I was 5. Don't be groupin me with them new pokemon whores! :P