A new Traveler arrives

Tsriel

I've been playing for a few days with a friend now and decided I may as well establish a presence in the forums.

You can call me by Tsriel, or Trsiel, or Chaos or just Arran even, whatever floats your boat. I don't mind.

I used to just play casually, and I only recently started teaching myself on the mechanics of Natures, EVs and IVs. I felt that I may as well start trying to get into the competitive side of Pokemon.

I've been playing since Gen 1 up until Gen 3, to be honest I found the later gens to be slightly... Disappointing. I never actually finished them off though, so I may do that eventually to finalize my opinion on Gens 4 and 5.

I was able to invite one friend so far (she hasn't made a forum account yet, afaik) and am currently trying to get more on here- but you know how it is this time of the year with school/college/work getting back into gear.

I also like writing out guides, so if and when I'm more familiar with everything about this MMO (I already know the most common things, such as what works, what doesn't, and what's unnecessary) I think I'll have a go at helping fill up the guides forum.

Aaaand that's pretty much it. Bonus points to whoever can guess who my avatar is.