Move Master?

I am currently playing in Sinnoh and I really want to teach my Weavile moves like ice punch, icicle crash, and knock off and without those it basically makes her useless, but I've been told you can only learn that through the move master. However, the move master keeps telling me I'm not ready yet to learn from them. I was wondering what the requirements are to learn from the move master because I am already pretty far in the game.

Edited by sheepai
6 minutes ago, sheepai said:

I am currently playing in Sinnoh and I really want to teach my Weavile moves like ice punch, icicle crash, and knock off and without those it basically makes her useless, but I've been told you can only learn that through the move master. However, the move master keeps telling me I'm not ready yet to learn from them. I was wondering what the requirements are to learn from the move master because I am already pretty far in the game.

Just ask a friend to do it for you. I'm assuming you need to complete the region since you said that you are already far into the region.