[Official] Wednesday Night Lightweights (Monthly: Feb)

Shanie

[quote name='DopestDope' timestamp='1360625843' post='194091']
Mad 'cuz bad
[/quote]

yeah I'm a little mad. I just don't think going outside to help shovel a car out of the drive way is a good reason not to be able to enter a tourney.

But whatever.

[quote name='methejoker247' timestamp='1360625985' post='194095']
Somehow, they should give people who arent computer time addicts(-.-) a chance to get in the tournament. Just get all the names that were posted, put them on a randomiser, and whoevers names get through are posted. Problem sorted.
[/quote]

They should do the same with concerts for Metallica, just take all the people who called in and bought tickets, put them in a randomiser and whoevers names get through are posted. Problem sorted.

Fuck those hardcore fans calling for 3 hours before until it opens to get it, they don't deserve spots

[quote name='Hoser' timestamp='1360626037' post='194096']
yeah I'm a little mad. I just don't think going outside to help shovel a car out of the drive way is a good reason not to be able to enter a tourney.

But whatever.
[/quote]

Don't think having to go outside to help shovel a car out of the drive way is a good reason not to be able to go to a metallica concert.

[quote name='Hoser' timestamp='1360626037' post='194096']

But whatever.
[/quote]

I napped through the last official tournament's registrations, I didn't proceed to whine like a child afterwords.

[quote name='Hoser' timestamp='1360624932' post='194071']
IGN:Hoser

Probably way to late

F**k it, I quit this game. Literally having only one minute to register for a tourney is crazy. You guys need to expand it,or have mulitple tourneys.
[/quote]

it's first come first serve, they don't give us one min or any time limit to register, it's just that a lot of players want to join

[quote name='Volpi' timestamp='1360626142' post='194099']
They should do the same with concerts for Metallica, just take all the people who called in and bought tickets, put them in a randomiser and whoevers names get through are posted. Problem sorted.

Fuck those hardcore fans calling for 3 hours before until it opens to get it, they don't deserve spots
[/quote]

Thats exactly my thoughts but with pokemon.