[Official] Wednesday Night Lightweights (Monthly: Feb)

Shanie

[quote name='Volpi' timestamp='1360626142' post='194099']
Don't think having to go outside to help shovel a car out of the drive way is a good reason not to be able to go to a metallica concert.
[/quote]

There is no good reason TO go to a metallica concert.

[quote name='Demando' timestamp='1360626226' post='194101']
it's first come first serve, they don't give us one min or any time limit to register, it's just that a lot of players want to join
[/quote]
That's my point. A lot of people want to join. Expand it or run multiple ones. Limiting it to such a small number is stupid.

[quote name='DarkPlague2863' timestamp='1360626205' post='194100']
I napped through the last official tournament's registrations, I didn't proceed to whine like a child afterwords.
[/quote]

If you never voice your opinion, you'll never help change anything. Don't try and drag me into your state of complacency.

Anymore troll food?

[quote name='Hoser' timestamp='1360626814' post='194124']
If you never voice your opinion, you'll never help change anything. Don't try and drag me into your state of complacency.
[/quote]

If "your opinion" makes it sound like you're throwing a damn temper tantrum nobody's going to take it or you seriously.

[quote name='Hoser' timestamp='1360626814' post='194124']
There is no good reason TO go to a metallica concert.
[/quote]

Please, I get you are upset but nag about others choice of music example instead of input it with a bieber concert you much rather would go to?