Prince of fee

Can someone please explain to me why there are people who upload pokemon to the server for buying and selling for only 1000, I have doubts if there is any way to get a discount when uploading pokemon because if they do not do it for nothing, right? Thanks a lot
---------

alguien me puede explicar por favor porque hay gente que sube pokemon al servidor de compra venta a solo 1000, me ha entrado la duda de si hay alguna manera de conseguir una rebaja a la hora de subir pokemon porque sino lo hacen para nada no?, muchas gracias

Simplemente por tu OT. Para que haya Pokémon con tu OT expandidos por todo el mundo Pokémon. Supongo...  Antes que liberarlos... 

Simply because of your OT. So that there are Pokémon with your OT spread throughout the Pokémon world. I guess... rather than releasing them...

I've also listed Pokemon in the past for 1,000 (or very very close to 1,000) just to clear PC space and I figure someone could use them more than I can. (Shiny breeding, pokedex entry, etc.). Maybe less likely, but sometimes people will flood the GTL with lower-priced mons/items to drive the price down. Like listing 20 Golden Dragon Masks at lower and lower values in order to create an artificial "abundance" so they can buy more from other people at a reduced price. Then they go ahead and pull the items/mons off the GTL and proceed to sell high again. This is probably very very unlikely with 1000-pokeyen mons, but an interesting thought nonetheless^^