Critic regarding pokemon black and white

Hello developpers, 

First of all I really wish to thank you for all the hard work you've done to make my dream game true. I really enjoy playing this game but certain things are not present or available that i still don't understand why. For example, in the streets of castellia, in the original games random npc's would run in the streets and would say random things, this was a nice touch since it made the city more lively but in PokeMMO this feature is not present wich makes the game feel a bit empty and makes me wonder why this was taken off the game? And in the Burgh's gym, they was a cool animation when you went through the walls made of honey, but this as well is not present in the game, and why is this not the case? Those are the few examples that I will give even if they are still a few more, i would just like to know why, if it's a hardware issue or just a bug but it would be really nice if those small things that make pokemon an awesome game could be added back. Like the expression says: The devil's in the details.

Edited by Louistation

If I remember correctly, the game as a core is run on the engine used for the gen 4 games (HG/SS + Pearl/Diamond), with assets taken from previous games. You probably don't see those animations as the Unova Region came after these games were out, so there are obvious limitations when you're trying to run a newer game on an older engine.

Just a thought though, I could be (and am probably) wrong.