[Sig]The Ultimate Signature Shop

Olman

[color=#000080][font='century gothic'][center]- Render ( only choose one character ): i would like a Aron[/center][/font][/color]
[color=#000080][font='century gothic'][center]- Nickname/Team:Hoimachinga TEAM BONG[/center][/font][/color]
[color=#000080][font='century gothic'][center]- Main Color: [/center][/font][/color][font="century gothic"][color="#000080"]Turquoise[/color][/font]
[color=#000080][font='century gothic'][center]- Additional Information: I would like the text to be about the same size as dougii[/center][/font][/color]

[color=#000080][font='century gothic'][center]If you could also make the exact same one just with a milotic so i can see what it looks like that would be amazing[/center][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][center][background=rgb(247, 247, 247)]- Render ( only choose one character ): Blastoise[/background][/center][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][center][size=3][background=rgb(247, 247, 247)][color=#000080][font='century gothic']- Nickname/Team: Joseph[/font][/color][/background][/size][/center][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][center][size=3][background=rgb(247, 247, 247)][color=#000080][font='century gothic']- Main Color: Blues and silvers.[/font][/color][/background][/size][/center][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][center][color=#000080][font='century gothic'][size=3][background=rgb(247, 247, 247)]Adittional nformations : Show off badassery[/background][/size][/font][/color][/center][/font][/color]

Render: Ivysaur
Nickname: ThinkNice
Team: Team Sayounara
Main colour: Hmm this is a tough one, maybe spmething like darkish red that makes Ivysaur stand out? I hope you know what I mean.
Additional info: Ivysaur is a really cool looking but yet beautiful Pokémon in the spring of his life I really want that to stand out, maybe add some falling leaves as additional affect? Also can you add the phrase: 'because Venusaur is overrated' somewhere near Ivysaur but nearly visable? I don't know how that will look though so if you could make a sample with catchphrase and without it would be great.

I know I'm asking much but I already pictured the sig in my head kinda ._. Just take your time and I'll wait patiently :)

Edit: Now that I think of it. darkish red and spring-theme don't really mix together. Maybe a sunrising red? I like contrast but it should still be a little spring themed, see what you can figure out :)

Edited by ThinkNice

[quote name='MatthewTom' timestamp='1362125323' post='214278']
[center]- Render ( only choose one character ): Whoever you want to experiment with.[/center]

[center][color=#000080][font=century gothic]- Nickname/Team: Dumbfounded[/font][/color][/center]

[center][color=#000080][font=century gothic]- Main Color: Whatever tickles your fancy.[/font][/color][/center]

[center][color=#000080][font=century gothic]- Additional Information: I'd like to thank you ahead of time. Get this done whenever you have time. What're you're doing is great for the community. [/font][/color][/center]
[/quote]

Made a change to my request. Just quoting so you can see what I changed. (The Nickname)

THANKS!

[quote name='Vanhiz' timestamp='1361403734' post='205388']
These are awesome, I'd like to request this:

Dusclops

Rest you can be creative with:)
(Dont add any text ill do it myself)
[/quote]
done
[img]http://i.imgur.com/oQHu7Xf.png[/img]
http://i.imgur.com/oQHu7Xf.png

- Render ( only choose one character ): Teddiursa

[font=century gothic]- Nickname/Team: Kelarr[/font]

[font=century gothic]- Main Color: Maroon/Brown[/font]

[font=century gothic]- Additional Information: "Top Percentage" written by my name like you've been doing.[/font]

[font=century gothic]Love your signatures so much, way better than anything I could do.[/font]
[font=century gothic]Keep on going on![/font]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][center][background=rgb(247, 247, 247)]- Render ( only choose one character ): Clefable and a gengar as her true face (gengar coming from her shadow)[/background][/center][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][center][background=rgb(247, 247, 247)][color=#000080][font='century gothic']- Nickname/Team: Team Bushido Elfull[/font][/color][/background][/center][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][center][background=rgb(247, 247, 247)][color=#000080][font='century gothic']- Main Color: A very light pink[/font][/color][/background][/center][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][center][background=rgb(247, 247, 247)][color=#000080][font='century gothic']- Additional Information: make it look cool and scary<3[/font][/color][/background][/center][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000080][font=century gothic]- Render ( only choose one character ): Banette
- Nickname/Team: Rezanryu
- Main Color: Black
- Additional Information:[/font][/color] Can you have her hiding in the shadows in a pile of stuffed animals. reason for this is the dex entry: strong feelings of hatred turned a puppet into a POKEMON, if it opens its mouth, its cursed energy escapes.

[color=#000080][font='century gothic']- Render ( only choose one character ): Can i have a girafarig eating from a tree (and a politoad under it if you want.)[/font][/color]
[color=#000080][font='century gothic']- Nickname/Team: Jack_Attack12 and Pixelmon under[/font][/color]
[color=#000080][font='century gothic']- Main Color: A tree, green.[/font][/color]
[font="century gothic"][color="#000080"] If you can do this as good as your last! i will be very pleased!!!![/color][/font]

- Render: shinx(a cute one)
- Nickname/Team: DRtoast/Kanto Elites (Kanto Elites in a corner)
- Main Color: what looks good
- Additional Information:all color is up to you would like a gif like text but not needed thank you and no rush

Ok I don't know how this works, like if you are actually creating the pokemon images or whatnot but I have a slightly special request.
Render: bulbasaur
Nickname: Mastahshmee
Main color: green
Additional information: I want bulbasaur to be sitting in like a meditative stance dressed and modeled as yoda. Maybe with background bright green lightsaber like. Like I said, I dont know what you are able to do, and if you can make it and it looks as awesome, I will gladly supply you with a gc tm of your choice in game

These sigs you've made are awesome!

I'd like to request one:

- Render ( only choose one character ): Dusclops
- Nickname/Team: Aziz
- Main Color: A dark background
- Additional Information: [s]Nothing really.[/s] Could I have 'Clops near the Dusclops?

Thank you :3

[color=#000080][font=century gothic]- Render ( only choose one character ): Shiny Rayquaza
- Nickname/Team: Fabel/ColbaltKnights
- Main Color: dark purples/blues
- Additional Information:[/font][/color] awesomeness is appreciated (also a given with your work) :D

• 2 weeks later...

[color=#000080][font=century gothic]- Render ( only choose one character ): Absol[/font][/color]
[color=#000080][font=century gothic]- Nickname/Team: Mrripboard[/font][/color]
[color=#000080][font=century gothic]- Main Color: Whatever you deem looks good[/font][/color]
[font=century gothic][color=#000080]- Additional Information: EDIT The word "Absol" in a smaller font under "Mrripboard"[/color][/font]

[font=century gothic][color=#000080]Thanks man![/color][/font]

[color=#282828]

[center][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Render: Shiny Umbreon[/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Nickname: SneaKy KhaLidA[/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Main colour: like a dark evil theme I guess :P if that doesnt work then a like black(dark) _+ icy[/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Additional information: add eQ since its our guild name or Equal Tragedy[/font][/center][/color][list]
[*][url="https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?app=core&module=global&section=reputation&do=add_rating&app_rate=forums&type=pid&type_id=199681&rating=1&secure_key=02a20ed88d1bce1bdb3f364d7ce42783&post_return=199681"]Like This[/url]
[/list][color=#A4A4A4][size=1]

[/size][/color]

• 2 months later...