Help with the map to create a MOD / Una ayuda con el mapa para crear un MOD

• ENGLISH

I want to create a MOD that indicates where the gyms are in each region, but for that I need the image of the maps, since that way I can change the color and help those who don't know like me. [Someone knows where it is or could send me the file to download and edit it, however I'm new to this and it would be my first mod if it works]

------------------------------------------------------------------------

• ESPANISH

Quiero crear un MOD que indique donde están los gimnasios en cada región, pero para eso necesito la imagen de los mapas, ya que así puedo cambiar el color y para que ayude a los que no saben como yo. [Alguien sabe donde está o me podría pasar el archivo para descargarlo y editarlo, no obstante soy nuevo en esto y sería mi primer mod si sale bien]

I'm not that sure that this is possible... Because the game runs the map of the ROMS

And I don't know of any other map MOD before thats why I believe this is hardly possible, or maybe you know how to do it, if not I suggest you to try something easy to do as first mod

3 hours ago, budadeth said:

I'm not that sure that this is possible... Because the game runs the map of the ROMS

And I don't know of any other map MOD before thats why I believe this is hardly possible, or maybe you know how to do it, if not I suggest you to try something easy to do as first mod

I did not know that part, I thought it was like putting color on it and that's it, but hey, if there is a solution, it can be done

Just now, laugeJxS said:

I did not know that part, I thought it was like putting color on it and that's it, but hey, if there is a solution, it can be done

I believe that solution would be mod the ROM map, and thats its not easy, and maybe after that could not even run on Pokemmo, sorry to let you down, but if you want to put colors on things you maybe feel better working on themes

I can teach you the basics of edit on themes

7 minutes ago, budadeth said:

I believe that solution would be mod the ROM map, and thats its not easy, and maybe after that could not even run on Pokemmo, sorry to let you down, but if you want to put colors on things you maybe feel better working on themes

I can teach you the basics of edit on themes

You're right, the only way to change the map of the regions would be by entering the rooms, but maybe pokemmo detects that something is wrong and won't even run 
or they could even ban me xD.
I would like to learn, but I use a translator to communicate in English xD
Edited by laugeJxS
2 minutes ago, laugeJxS said:
You're right, the only way to change the map of the regions would be by entering the rooms, but maybe pokemmo detects that something is wrong and won't even run 
or they could even ban me xD.
I would like to learn, but I use a translator to communicate in English xD

dont worry i write in english because of forum rules but i speak spanish and i guess you too, i used to write both english and spanish but im busy now and lazy, i will text you later about the themes when i finish what im working on

no te preocupes yo escribo en ingles por las reglas del foro pero mi idioma es español y creo que el tuyo tambien, antes escribia los mensajes en ingles y español pero ahora ando ocupado y sin ganas jaja te escribo despues por lo de los temas en lo que termine en lo que estoy trabajando

13 minutes ago, budadeth said:

dont worry i write in english because of forum rules but i speak spanish and i guess you too, i used to write both english and spanish but im busy now and lazy, i will text you later about the themes when i finish what im working on

no te preocupes yo escribo en ingles por las reglas del foro pero mi idioma es español y creo que el tuyo tambien, antes escribia los mensajes en ingles y español pero ahora ando ocupado y sin ganas jaja te escribo despues por lo de los temas en lo que termine en lo que estoy trabajando

Aah xD, ah no sabía que se escribia en ingles, yo pensaba que aceptaba español e ingles, pero si no se puede, pos en ingles doma, poco a poco aprendiendo

6 minutes ago, laugeJxS said:

Aah xD, ah no sabía que se escribia en ingles, yo pensaba que aceptaba español e ingles, pero si no se puede, pos en ingles doma, poco a poco aprendiendo

si la regla dice que siempre se deje una traduccion en ingles al menos, mucha gente no le da bola vas a ver que escriben en español y listo y los mods tampoco pueden estar avisandole a todos que pongan una traduccion en ingles de su comentario, pero o eres parte de la solucion o parte del problema, por eso me gusta escribir ambos, a menos que este hablando con alguno en ingles obvio ahi no tiene sentido escribir en español jaja luego hablamos bro

yes the rule says that you need to write a translation in english at least, many people dont care about this, you ll see they write in spanish and thats all and the mods cant neither be adverting everyone that they need to put an english translation of their comment,but you are part of the solution or you are part of the problem, thats why I like to write both in english and spanish, unless of course im talking with someone in english, obviously then there is no sense write in spanish lol, we talk later bro