para los administradores del MMO

Maxkipan

Question

Hi there...

some time ago I wrote to you mentioning 2 topics .... one was the incorporation of the NPC leader of Green City "Giovanni" only once the league has passed obviously.

the second one was that the NPCs of kanto could raise their amounts of money given for beating them... the great majority of players... always go to farm money in Teselia or Sinoh... but they almost never go to kanto...  I think these points (I say this personally) should be listened to because the map of kanto and the amount of NPCs in that region is very relative to that of Sinoh or Teselia... and it would be nice to be able to farm in that map and get more than 70k without mon amulet... and hopefully 100k with mon amulet unlike Sinoh or Teselia.

Obviously I won't touch the Jhoto issue... since almost everyone has already given up on that.... "including me"... but in exchange for Jhoto... at least they could give all the PJs a good taste in their mouths with something like this... and since they included Cintia's NPC in Thesselia... I don't think it would be too hard to place Giovanni in Kanto.

PS.- everything I have said here is my own responsibility... but I believe that many of the PJs here... will be quite or very much in agreement with these changes that are proposed to them.

I bid you farewell.

Kipan

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hola que tal...

hace algún tiempo les escribi mencionando 2 temas.... uno era la Incorporación del NPC líder de Ciudad Verde  "Giovanni"   solo una vez que se aya pasado la liga obviamente.

la segunda era que los NPCs de kanto pudieran subir sus montos de dinero entregados por vencerlos... la gran mayoría de jugadores... van siempre a farmear dinero en Teselia o Sinoh... pero casi nunca ban a kanto...  creo que estos puntos (lo digo de forma personal) deberían ser escuchados ya que el mapa de kanto y la cantidad de NPCs que hay en dicha región es muy relativa a la de Sinoh o Teselia... y seria bueno poder farmear en ese mapa y obtener algo mas que  70k sin mon amuleto... y con suerte 100k con mon . amuleto a diferencia de Sinoh o Teselia.

Obviamente no tocare el tema de Jhoto... ya que casi todos ya se dieron por vencidos con ese tema... "incluyéndome"... pero a cambio de Jhoto... por lo menos podrían darles un buen sabor de boca a todos los PJs. con algo como esto... y ya que incluyeron el NPC de Cintia en teselia... no creo que sea muy difícil colocar a Giovanni en Kanto.

PD.- todo lo que e dicho aquí es de responsabilidad propia... pero creo que muchos de los PJs de aquí... estarán bastante o muy de a cuerdo con estos cambios que se les plantean.

me despido ATTE.-

Kipan

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet