[GUI] 128 Themes Updated to 2022

• 1 month later...

Hi, I found the old rayquaza theme, the one originally in April 2022, very simple but still amazing. But I soon found out that the wild locations of the pokemon are messed up (moves to the side which accidentally cuts off various pieces of info). When I looked into the video updating all the themes in search of a newer, possibly better version of the old one, I found out it has been edited and filled with rayquazas. While it may be very cool, it kind of contrasts with the colors and makes it fairly hard to use. In short, can you please fix the pokemons' locations of the older version? Thanks a lot in advance 

So, additionally, (I don't know whether this is intended or not), the items dont have descriptions), for example the poke balls dont have catch rate and the potion dont have its effect. Can you fix that too? It would be really nice

. Thanks

20 hours ago, Sastch said:

Ummm, So i just newly discovered that the gtl is also buggy, can you fix that too??

This issues are all caused by the last updates, I plan to update this thread after the next event, from Feb/Mar 

If you want updated themes I have a mega compile with all my themes (Made by me) 

Here: 

https://forums.pokemmo.com/index.php?/topic/170352-gui-all-budadeath-themes-mega-compilation-230-themes/

4 minutes ago, Sastch said:

Could you update the old rayquaza theme (the unassuming one with only green color and no actual rayquazas)?

you can do it yourself, it only will miss the PC background, make a copy of your "default" theme, and inside "res" copy the images from the Rayquaza same "res" folder

16 minutes ago, Sastch said:

I did exactly what you said but it says "incompatible", what should I do

sorry maybe i missed something

only copy the images from the "res" folder of the rayquaza theme

more exactly this ones

battle-hud

main-hud

mainTCTexture

monster-info

pokemmo-ui

just copy those from the rayquaza theme into a new copy of the default theme and it should work

9 minutes ago, Sastch said:

Bro, you're a live saver. I have been stressing over this matter for days. It works perfect, thanks

dont worry, sorry that I cant update it myself, Im on vacation rn

enjoy it

1 hour ago, budadeth said:

¿Hay uno ahí?

I have really investigated the entire forum and no one has created one from absol shiny in the publication neither 😞