This game hates me...

8 minutes ago, BrandonBraune said:

...but sometimes this game loves me. i love you too PokeMMO.
5 psychic training helmets in 50 chests. 
I share my luck and my happiness.

casco 2.jpg

casco1.jpg

but I sold everything and bought more chests and this time I didn't get anything, hahaha. im so stupid

14 minutes ago, Martirino said:

Debería haber tomado los 5 mewtwo helms XD

I have problems with the game of chance bro. The same thing happened to me at Christmas 2021 event with the winged helmets, I had 3 winged helmets, now I don't have any and they are worth 15m. Certainly and literally this game sometimes makes me cry and feel enormous impotence in my throat. but I hope God allows me that in the Halloween event I don't get hooked again with chance. 

will.jpg

Edited by BrandonBraune
39 minutes ago, BrandonBraune said:

Deliburd You are amazing!! me encantan tus videos capo justo ahora me ando viendo el video del alpha shiny sos un maestro!

Hahaha estan por todos lados, los que son como vos son unos cracks. Mirate, abriendo cofrecitos con todo, me enorgulleses, decis que es un problema pero mas bien es un vicio, un vicio hermoso, espero ver tu abrir de sobres en Halloween hahaha y enserio gracias por apoyarme hermano, solo soy uno mas de ustedes dejando videos para el recuerdo.

Hahaha they are everywhere, those who are like you are cracks. Look at you, opening chests with everything, you make me proud, you say it's a problem but rather it's a vice, a beautiful vice, I hope to see your opening of envelopes on Halloween hahaha and really thanks for supporting me brother, I'm just one more of you leaving videos to remember.