What makes you stick with playing PokeMMO?

2 hours ago, OGQT said:

I'm a masochist, also been playing on and off since 2012, game kinda feels like an old friend sometimes.

2013 here. I've been playing it a lot recently because I've finally gotten into PvP and now HA are finally coming out, which is going to be changing the PvP meta ALOT

1 hour ago, Thekingofglory said:

another old player?

Don't tell anyone 🙊. Not super OG like some June 2012 peeps bit I was around quite early (I believe my first character was made in September/October 2012). Only really started playing it for real though in summer 2013, then from 2013 to 2015 I would play almost all the time. In 2015 I took a break and in 2016 I came back and had like, 5000 collective hours across all my characters by the time I nuked them all earlier this year. Started fresh now, a lot of new content, which is nice.

2 hours ago, RoseFunera1 said:

2013 here. I've been playing it a lot recently because I've finally gotten into PvP and now HA are finally coming out, which is going to be changing the PvP meta ALOT

Yeah honestly I gave up on the game after years of waiting for HA's and other content like that to be added, this was in February. Only for it all to be added in the anniversary update and me not having any idea about it, only having founding out when I accidentally opened the forums one time and decided to take a look at the Updates and notice the words "Hidden Abilities". 

Actually I was just about to head out the door. Alphas are just another of those new gen things I don't care for.

Really killed my nostalgia buzz. 100% a Gen I/III/IV guy myself. Was trying hard enough to ignore Unova's existence.

Edited by Jhaerik
6 hours ago, Jhaerik said:

Actually I was just about to head out the door. Alphas are just another of those new gen things I don't care for.

Really killed my nostalgia buzz. 100% a Gen I/III/IV guy myself. Was trying hard enough to ignore Unova's existence.

Sounds like you'd just prefer to download an emulator and play the OG games to me tbh

9 hours ago, OGQT said:

Sounds like you'd just prefer to download an emulator and play the OG games to me tbh

I liked the idea of having an economy, but between the zero random breeding system, berries that literally won't let you get a full 8 hours of sleep, and now logging in every 6 hours for some blehness, I dunno. Kinda thing the best part of pokemon was the rng 😛 Also was never fond of hidden abilities in general. Whole thing just kinda makes catching pokemon just feel unsatisfying.

Edited by Jhaerik