PS5 Controller Support?

Hello,

So before this big update, I used to play with a PS5 controller with no issues whatsoever, and it even recognized/responded to it as a PS5 controller in the settings.. After the update, I couldn't use it anymore. it recognizes it in the settings, but doesn't respond to any movement or button push. Did this big update stop the support of Dualsense controllers on PC? Any information anyone could provide that'd be great. Thanks

On 10/18/2022 at 11:11 PM, kaediirn said:

Hello,

So before this big update, I used to play with a PS5 controller with no issues whatsoever, and it even recognized/responded to it as a PS5 controller in the settings.. After the update, I couldn't use it anymore. it recognizes it in the settings, but doesn't respond to any movement or button push. Did this big update stop the support of Dualsense controllers on PC? Any information anyone could provide that'd be great. Thanks

Hi, please contact us on https://support.pokemmo.com using your game account to login. We are not sure what could have caused this but I'll investigate further once you make a ticket on Support Request about this issue. Thanks!

13 hours ago, asdFlowi said:

Hey there, I have the same problem with the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller. Just wanted to know if you have you gotten it to work already? The controller gets recognized, but it doesn't respond to anything. Reinstalling PokeMMO did not work either.

If you are using bluetooth connection, please try usb and see if this fixes the problem. We are currently having some issues with bluetooth controllers.

If this is not the issue that is affecting you, please contact us on the link I sent as well. Thanks!