Shinys by breeding

9 hours ago, moises6541 said:

Is there a possibility to get a shiny by just breeding? And if it possible what it's the rate? The same 1/30000?

Yes, but be careful it can be extremely expensive : for exemple, shunting Charmander with eggs will cost you around 180 millions pokeyens (that include the prices of shiny charms)

If the Pokemon you want can be found in hordes it's way cheaper to just use berries.

If it can't be found in hordes and is very rare (let's say Hitmonlee) then yeah the best way is to buy 2 boxes of it and get 2 boxes of ditto, use a charm, make all the eggs, and hatch the eggs once the charm is finished.

And then get 2 more boxes of ditto, another shiny charm, and do it again. And again, and again until you find your shiny.

14 hours ago, ScizoMonkey said:

Yes, but be careful it can be extremely expensive : for exemple, shunting Charmander with eggs will cost you around 180 millions pokeyens (that include the prices of shiny charms)

If the Pokemon you want can be found in hordes it's way cheaper to just use berries.

If it can't be found in hordes and is very rare (let's say Hitmonlee) then yeah the best way is to buy 2 boxes of it and get 2 boxes of ditto, use a charm, make all the eggs, and hatch the eggs once the charm is finished.

And then get 2 more boxes of ditto, another shiny charm, and do it again. And again, and again until you find your shiny.

Isn't cheaper just buying a donator status? I mean, i can just go a catch the dittos and them just make the eggs and it's the same, i can get a shiny ditto also so is win win for a better price at long.

1 hour ago, moises6541 said:

Isn't cheaper just buying a donator status? I mean, i can just go a catch the dittos and them just make the eggs and it's the same, i can get a shiny ditto also so is win win for a better price at long.

Images shown below are current GTL prices of: Donator Status Ticket 7-Days, Shiny Charm (+10%), & Ditto. 

Donator Status Ticket 7-Days is priced higher than Shiny Charm (+10%) -you can save money using Donator Status if you shunt +1 hour 27 minutes per day. Catching Ditto yourself will be very time consuming, you false swipe -> spore -> dusk ball -which costs $1350 Poke-Yen per ball. You can profit over $300k Poke-Yen from Gym re-battles in 1 hour with amulet coin/riches charm (+75%), taking this into account would mean you can buy over 75 Ditto per hour/1 Ditto every 48 seconds. Catching Ditto sounds faster but the problem is you can encounter Whismur or Loudred. The value of catching Ditto yourself will be somewhere within $200k Poke-Yen per hour usually, so you will lose out on around 26+ Ditto catching them yourself -this doesn't include GTL listing fees or Dusk ball prices. 

You can shunt both at the same time of course, personally I think it would benefit you time wise to focus on one mon in this scenario. You very well might get a shiny Ditto, however, it would be better & faster for you to focus on shunting Ditto via hordes in the Pokémon Mansion. I hope this helps, feel free to correct me on any mistakes I might have made, thank you.

2103947481_Donatorstatus.thumb.JPG.aac790a6439fecc214acc853928268d8.JPG1561871345_Shinycharms.thumb.JPG.de7802c8b4b772af009e67eac750b50d.JPG1806006653_Dittoprice.JPG.5aff0a74f33bd49bee226c6e519b2385.JPG

Edited by Ukufa
1 hour ago, Ukufa said:

Images shown below are current GTL prices of: Donator Status Ticket 7-Days, Shiny Charm (+10%), & Ditto. 

Donator Status Ticket 7-Days is priced higher than Shiny Charm (+10%) -you can save money using Donator Status if you shunt +1 hour 27 minutes per day. Catching Ditto yourself will be very time consuming, you false swipe -> spore -> dusk ball -which costs $1350 Poke-Yen per ball. You can profit over $300k Poke-Yen from Gym re-battles in 1 hour with amulet coin/riches charm (+75%), taking this into account would mean you can buy over 75 Ditto per hour/1 Ditto every 48 seconds. Catching Ditto sounds faster but the problem is you can encounter Whismur or Loudred. The value of catching Ditto yourself will be somewhere within $200k Poke-Yen per hour usually, so you will lose out on around 26+ Ditto catching them yourself -this doesn't include GTL listing fees or Dusk ball prices. 

You can shunt both at the same time of course, personally I think it would benefit you time wise to focus on one mon in this scenario. You very well might get a shiny Ditto, however, it would be better & faster for you to focus on shunting Ditto via hordes in the Pokémon Mansion. I hope this helps, feel free to correct me on any mistakes I might have made, thank you.

2103947481_Donatorstatus.thumb.JPG.aac790a6439fecc214acc853928268d8.JPG1561871345_Shinycharms.thumb.JPG.de7802c8b4b772af009e67eac750b50d.JPG1806006653_Dittoprice.JPG.5aff0a74f33bd49bee226c6e519b2385.JPG

That was a pretty good analysis, thank you <3

1 hour ago, Ukufa said:

I am a shunting noob so I'll take your word(s) for it