EV training for complete dumbass like me

If you got a combusken with those IVs then there is no need to breed it further. I would EV Train it with Attack Speed and put the spare evs in HP or Def. There's no difference if you were to EV it at its current level. Although it will gain a few levels unless you have a Training Link item (requires IRL money to get). Once you get it to LVL 100, it will be Comp Ready.

1 hour ago, trijja said:

If you got a combusken with those IVs then there is no need to breed it further. I would EV Train it with Attack Speed and put the spare evs in HP or Def. There's no difference if you were to EV it at its current level. Although it will gain a few levels unless you have a Training Link item (requires IRL money to get). Once you get it to LVL 100, it will be Comp Ready.

The Training Link doesn't necessarily require IRL money. You can get a 1000RP voucher with in-game money off GTL and buy it that way. It's expensive but it's another option.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/24/2022 at 3:12 PM, OGQT said:

The Training Link doesn't necessarily require IRL money. You can get a 1000RP voucher with in-game money off GTL and buy it that way. It's expensive but it's another option.

I forgot about that tbh, But it can be rough for those who have hard time getting money

But to answer your original question, whether you breed it again or not you will still get 10 EVs assuming you are using hordes to EV train. Double that EV amount if you are using training link, what's more the training link has an exp share like feature where the one holding the training link doesn't have to be the one battling to get double EV.

On 10/25/2022 at 1:32 AM, trijja said:

Not to mention since PVP is set to lv 50, you only need to lv it to lv50. Lv 100 is for if you using it to make story grinding or alpha farming easier.