PokeMMO on iOS

How is it, and better yet, how easy is it to set up?

I tried to install it when it was newly released but I had issues getting some app from my Windows computer onto my Apple phone so I could download the game or something.

I'm wondering if anybody has gone through this process and can either tell me if it's gotten easier with later iterations or can point me in the direction of a good step-by-step.

4 minutes ago, FiniteNumber said:

It’s very simple. Just make sure you have developer mode turned on if you’re iOS 16. If you don’t see that option, sideload the api and you should see the option.

Gonna be honest, not sure what you mean with the parts that I bolded.

Developer mode is in settings > privacy and security > security.

If you don’t see the developer mode there, you have to connect your phone to your computer, go to sideloadly.io and load PokeMMO onto your phone that way. Then go back to settings and turn on developer mode.

Edited by FiniteNumber
10 minutes ago, FiniteNumber said:

Developer mode is in settings > privacy and security > security.

If you don’t see the developer mode there, you have to connect your phone to your computer, go to sideloadly.io and load PokeMMO onto your phone that way. Then go back to settings and turn on developer mode.

Is it easier to download iOS 16 and download it that way versus what you described? I had issues with the computer connecting part, presumably because Windows computer Apple phone, and has issues with iTunes.

I've been using the beta since launch, the HUD bugs covering the buttons were fixed and it made me very happy
it has some bugs that the game closes when I open gtl or there are some pokes with particles, but this is expected
the most annoying part is having to renew the app every week, the alt server has many connection errors

• 2 weeks later...