2h from Post..

7 minutes ago, Caleb1101 said:

Yeah I had got in, just to be kicked from the server less than 5 minutes later. Now cant queue or anything now.

I managed to play a while. Did a few things. This event looks good. At least we are gonna be very very busy.

But minor bugs were expected. Now they're working on them. Probably we will get in and they will kick out all of us again. Too many things, too many players, too many bugs.

Patience is the key

Edited by SephirothNinety
2 minutes ago, SephirothNinety said:

They had removed Levitate. Now, I don't know about the relation of the HA icon with its actual HA. Levitate isn't shown as HA

yeah i know, in fact, gastly evolution line dosn't have HA, but whats tha point of the gem then.. xd
I think when the game is online again, i'll try to raise the gastly until gengar, to figure it out

44 minutes ago, Alfalow said:

yeah i know, in fact, gastly evolution line dosn't have HA, but whats tha point of the gem then.. xd
I think when the game is online again, i'll try to raise the gastly until gengar, to figure it out

It was probably a mistake. It's still nice to have one for vanity (a HA Mon without HA is a massive flex) they quickly fixed it so they're going to be rare-ish

52 minutes ago, Alfalow said:

Already see one in the global chat, his ability remain the same (cursed body it thinks is the name)

2 minutes ago, HermitG said:

Already see one in the global chat, his ability remain the same (cursed body it thinks is the name)

yeah, for investigation purpoise i raise up the gastly to gengar to figure it out that the hability doesn't change, and i tried to use a pill on it and it didn't work..

So i think is just for decoration xd

16 minutes ago, Xratello said:

Yeah kanto is by far the best farmin' Region. At least i got my HA gastly before they turned us down again 😄

Is it possible they'll take that from you? Like, I know they have done so in the past with pokemon with illegal moves, etc. Stuff that shouldn't exist, atleast not at that moment.