Looking for more details on linking with xp/item/shiny charms (any of the ones available)

Hello, 

I am hoping to get more details on how these items work when linking within a team. Specifically, do you get the 10% bonus for every person in your team using a charm + what you are using. For example, in a team of 4, would you get +30% XP shared (+10% per person) then another +50% for yourself with the charm activated. If so, does this same logic follow the others. Thank you for the help! 

3 hours ago, MasterofCoin said:

Hello, 

I am hoping to get more details on how these items work when linking within a team. Specifically, do you get the 10% bonus for every person in your team using a charm + what you are using. For example, in a team of 4, would you get +30% XP shared (+10% per person) then another +50% for yourself with the charm activated. If so, does this same logic follow the others. Thank you for the help! 

Hi, charms of the same type cannot be stacked.

Edited by Aybel
Oof, I see the contradiction
2 hours ago, MasterofCoin said:

Hola, 

espero obtener más detalles sobre cómo funcionan estos elementos cuando se vinculan dentro de un equipo. Específicamente, ¿obtiene el 10% de bonificación por cada persona de su equipo que usa un amuleto + lo que está usando? Por ejemplo, en un equipo de 4, ¿obtendrías +30 % de XP compartida (+10 % por persona) y luego otro +50 % para ti con el amuleto activado? Si es así, ¿esta misma lógica sigue a las demás? ¡Gracias por la ayuda! 

Hi MasterofCoin, when you use amulets that are transmitted by link, the members of the group receive 10% of the percentage that you already receive. This 10% does not carry over if you are already wearing an amulet of that type. For example: You get together with some friends and the 4 activate amulets of the same type, then the 4 receive the same as they would if they were not in the link.