I have a problem

Hello, good afternoon, I have a problem when starting the game, try to uninstall and reinstall it, when starting it throws me this problem:

"Main update could not be loaded"
This can be caused by a firewall restriction, incorrect proxy settings, or a server error.

What can I do to fix it, thank you very much in advance.

I guess u need to create à ticket in this Website support.pokemmo.com

And describe ur problem, certainly théy Can help

However i think u have a problem with internet connection here 

Wish u luck in resolving this

4 hours ago, ElJohanito said:

Hello, good afternoon, I have a problem when starting the game, try to uninstall and reinstall it, when starting it throws me this problem:

This can be caused by a firewall restriction, incorrect proxy settings, or a server error.

Hi! This is usually an issue with the connection. Try restarting the modem and the device. If this doesn't work, you can test using a different device in the same internet or your device in a different internet to see which one works. This will help you understand where the problem is coming from.

The support we can offer to external issues is a little limited, but if you need further help, contact us on support.pokemmo.com. We will see if there is anything else we can suggest for your case. Thanks!

On 1/5/2023 at 11:06 PM, ElJohanito said:

Hello, good afternoon, I have a problem when starting the game, try to uninstall and reinstall bitlife it, when starting it throws me this problem:

There are a few things you can try to fix this issue:

1. Check if your firewall is blocking the game from accessing the internet. If it is, try adding an exception for the game in your firewall settings.

2. Check if you have any incorrect proxy settings that might be causing the issue. If you do, try disabling the proxy or correcting the settings.

3. Make sure that your internet connection is stable and that you have a good connection to the game servers. You can try restarting your router or modem to see if that helps.

4. If none of the above solutions work, it's possible that the issue is caused by a server error. In this case, you may need to wait for the issue to be resolved on the server side. You can try checking the game's social media accounts or forums to see if there are any updates on the issue.