(Canceled) Pokemon Scavenger Hunt

Good morning, due to a recent hack I lost my entire discord server. I am going to need to reschedule/cancel this tournament, but am hoping to have it back on in the near future. Thank you for your understanding. If you were kicked from my old server and was not sure why, this is the reason. You can join my new discord server here, where I will relay all event info https://discord.gg/9QTefcZWG7. Thanks. 

Pokemon Scavenger Hunt

By: Firebox

c5w83GT9vnyNTO00TtLwErBbsLyF6FbKt4hRR-xmIy2WoOZvgUh4yoOYgkIpJ-LGPUYMLvvwARy2_qjF24gnelY8dhXxT21u-7UpNLgW73RJjsGlP0ePnhDRepgf3TG0KamMFHQtgy_ix47PCyo9L_R3kZltwIb4VkMTEq4y6WTfMw6oDnqzB-jCNiL7gQ

Details

Scavenger Hunt l 99+ players l Sign up fees l 25,000 ₽ 

Date

Canceled

Time

Canceled

All 4 Regions l Channel 4 (not required)

Duration

45 - 90 minutes

Registration

Discord l Firebox#5689 l Reach out to me through discord to confirm entry to this tournament. Buy-in costs will be sent to my IGN MasterofCoin. 

Prize pool

1. The 25,000 ₽ buy-in prize pool is to be determined based on player participation.

2. Part of the prize pool (3%) will go towards future event expenses such as free prize pools and entries to tournaments. The goal of this is to provide the best experience I can

Details

1. You will be tasked with locating 6 specific Pokemon as fast as possible

2. These Pokemon may require specific properties such as specific natures, IVS, catch location or rare encounters

3. The first player to submit ALL 6 Pokemon will receive 1st place, followed by 2nd etc

Rules l Specific Information

1. I will announce the list of Pokemon you will need to catch at the start of the event in English global chat and my discord events tab section

2. You will need to catch every Pokemon listed to claim a prize with any required properties such as nature, specific IVs, catch location, rare encounters, etc

3. The winners will be those who link to me their full set of 6 Pokemon first. The number of places with prizes will be determined based on current participation.

4. The order I receive a whisper with full Pokemon links will determine prize placement

5. Pokemon MUST be caught during event time with your OT

6. Players may only enter the event with one account/character

7. All Pokemon should remain unchanged (untrained, unevolved, not bred, etc)

8. The Pokemon listed must match the exact descriptions given or it will not be accepted as a valid entry. 

Edited by MasterofCoin
Canceled
  • MasterofCoin changed the title to (Canceled) Pokemon Scavenger Hunt