Heya!

Hello my name is Thulan. In PokeMMO I am known as Squall and I make guides :3

I am an idiot who hosted a ' big farewell tournament' just to return as you can see. Pffft I am pathetic ;__;

What have I been doing? I have been playing Forsaken World but I was too attached to PokeMMO and thus my return after nearly only three weeks...

Well it's nice to be back and I am looking forward to meeting you'll Ingame and on the Forums!

[quote name='Squall' timestamp='1362853688' post='223448']
just to return as you can see.
[/quote]

I knew you'd be back. [color=#ffffff]You drew more attention than a regular attention whore would by posting her(usually her) departure when a person would normally just leave. When that happens, because they crave that attention by creating an attention-seeking event of some sort, no matter what it may be, they would come back. It was inevitable, really. If someone finds this, it isn't supposed to be offensive, but more of a psychological evaluation. I know someone will find it offensive anyway.[/color]

[quote name='Sonicdash' timestamp='1362910274' post='224119']
[spoiler][img]http://i.imgur.com/YfJGr1Y.gif[/img][spoiler][img]http://i.imgur.com/oNMivVm.gif[/img][/spoiler][/spoiler]
[/quote]I ran out of likes ;__;

[quote name='fany' timestamp='1362921570' post='224237']
are you hosting a comeback tournament squall? :)
[/quote]Lol no. But I might host another tournament again once I acquire some competitive Pokemon/Shinies :3

[quote name='Squall' timestamp='1362921663' post='224239']
Lol no. But I might host another tournament again once I acquire some competitive Pokemon/Shinies :3
[/quote]
You better just start making more guides before i crack out my whip!

"Oo a girl, want to be my friend *drools*" <all of squalls introduction posts.