Equipment Special Section

Zekeen

Question

Have you ever wanted to know if the clan you are in has had achievements like winning a TT , or to know if it has Members who are considered Competitive Players ?

I thought about this and would like to share my suggestion  which is a new tab in teams, so far we have 3 of  them which are "Informationmembers and permissions" but  i thought it would be a good idea to put a new tab titled achievements, or if the developer has a better name that exalts the achievements that a clan has, like if they have won some TT, if they have players who are considered competitive.

It also occurs to me that they could enter achievements or medals like if the clan  is more than 1 year old, if it has won more than 5 or 10 wars in a row, in the end the main idea is to learn more about the successes a team has achieved. As a final fact, i could say that it would be nice to put the achievements with some good logos that show the effort of the clan.

I know that people will say that knowing the information of  wether a clan has won a tt  can be consulted in the forum, but i think we can put it in the game, also in PokeMMO we would only see the achievement, the Points and the position in the table of the team if they can be consulted in the forum.

Thanks for your attention.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet