[MOD] Mega Evolution Sprites V2.1.1 (COMPLETED)

I found that on some NDS black and white revisions, there are pixel front and back textures of Mega sprites that can be moved, not just an image. The revised name I found is 口袋妖怪超透黑2.Sorry, I don't know his English name, I only know his Chinese name.

2分钟前,Qiew 说:

I found that on some NDS black and white revisions, there are pixel front and back textures of Mega sprites that can be moved, not just an image. The revised name I found is 口袋妖怪超透黑2.Sorry, I don't know his English name, I only know his Chinese name.

口袋妖怪超透黑2.27  It is a revision of NDS

This mod looks very cool, I installed it a few weeks before the arrival of Johto, but I have a question: will the back and front moving sprites of the other mega forms of the pokemons be added? (Mega Metagross or Mega Aerodactyl for example)

16 hours ago, SnowMoon said:

This mod looks very cool, I installed it a few weeks before the arrival of Johto, but I have a question: will the back and front moving sprites of the other mega forms of the pokemons be added? (Mega Metagross or Mega Aerodactyl for example)

Honestly, not anytime soon.

• AdamantSceptile changed the title to [MOD] Mega Evolution Sprites V1.2.2
  • AdamantSceptile changed the title to [MOD] Mega Evolution Sprites V1.3
  • AdamantSceptile changed the title to [MOD] Mega Evolution Sprites V1.3.1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/24/2023 at 7:49 PM, Shaqah said:

I think this mod just need HD version and this will perfect !

That has existed for way longer as compared to my mod. Now yes, the sprites are small but apparently they're updating it after years so they're probably gonna fix that.

Edited by AdamantSceptile