Standard/default encounter counter function

FapkeLouise

Question

I play on MacOS and there is no encounter counter available. Please make a standard encounter counter in the pokeMMO application for everyone to use and to reset whenever needed. Shiny hunting is a big feature in the game and loads of people need to find and install an external encounter counter to keep progress of their encounters. The encounter counter should be a really easy feature to create within the pokeMMO application and gives every player the needed function to count their encounters.

What do you think?

Do you agree that the encounter counter should be a standard feature within pokeMMO? I sure do!

2 answers to this question

59 minutes ago, FapkeLouise said:

I play on MacOS and there is no encounter counter available. Please make a standard encounter counter in the pokeMMO application for everyone to use and to reset whenever needed. Shiny hunting is a big feature in the game and loads of people need to find and install an external encounter counter to keep progress of their encounters. The encounter counter should be a really easy feature to create within the pokeMMO application and gives every player the needed function to count their encounters.

What do you think?

Do you agree that the encounter counter should be a standard feature within pokeMMO? I sure do!

I wholeheartedly agree, seen as I just loved to use GEC on PC, and when mine broke down and I had to start playing on Android, I missed it so much, and there's not even any good alternatives tbh

On 2/15/2023 at 8:59 AM, FapkeLouise said:

What do you think?

Yes I agree. I primarily play on mobile and I can't really shiny hunt effectively without the counter, I also lose motivation quickly since I can't see me progress. I really hope this gets added.