Heya :)

Don't remind me. I actually did that once cos of some weird drink I had the night before. Friend was going away so a fantasy themed kinda thing. Whipped out the fairy wings, tiara and wand ;) God I love Claire's, I don't care xD Ended up getting home after 5 cos the ex wouldn't let me leave cos he decided we should go playground -_-" Football match in the morning. Warming up, went to the bushes. Glitter... O.o Still got three assists though and spent the rest of the day moaning :P I love glitter :3

[quote name='Eek' timestamp='1363391807' post='230489']
Welcome!! Did you say you have a Zelda tattoo? This i must see, I LOVE ZELDA
[/quote]
I do sweetie :) I'm on my third phone atm, should be back to my main very soon and I'll get a picture and upload it for you :) Ocarina Of Time based on the left arm. Majora's Mask on the right when I get back from Spain in the summer and plans for Zelda's lullaby and Song Of Time hopefully, work with an artist to scarify and ink rub left wrist and right wrist respectively :)

[quote name='Boshers' timestamp='1363454223' post='231460']
I do sweetie :) I'm on my third phone atm, should be back to my main very soon and I'll get a picture and upload it for you :) Ocarina Of Time based on the left arm. Majora's Mask on the right when I get back from Spain in the summer and plans for Zelda's lullaby and Song Of Time hopefully, work with an artist to scarify and ink rub left wrist and right wrist respectively :)
[/quote]No FF tattoo? ;__;

Anyways welcome to the Forums :3

[quote name='Boshers' timestamp='1363454223' post='231460']
[/quote]
I absolutely love ocarina of time soooo much!! I really want a triforce tattoo or something zelda related :)

[quote name='Squall' timestamp='1363455138' post='231473']
No FF tattoo? ;__;

Anyways welcome to the Forums :3
[/quote]
Oh you silly thing... I have Cloud Strife on my chest.
[img]http://www.vankaizer.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Best-FF-hero-cloud-strife.jpg[/img]
That image is what I based it off pretty much with my artist :)

I'd love to put a Tri-Force on my hand like they do but future work I need to sort it out first as some employers may take issue with it :(