Does using Custom Strings get you banned?

i would say no , a lot of people are using Strings which makes the game texts faster "NPCs/Pokemon Center/Gym Leaders/Berry Harvesting or Watering/HMs etc...) also alot of people are posting them in forums so its still able to use for everyone it doesn't get you banned.

and gen 5 follower spirite as well , its the first mod that new players use , they cant see gen 5 pokemons spirites or shiny spirites and sparklers without this mod so it doesn't get you banned too.

there are some things which gets you banned like botting / RMT (Real Money Trading) etc...but those are the especially ban reasons in the game.

you can still play your game clearly and don't worry about those strings and mods , good luck

Edited by hamizoss
7 minutes ago, hamizoss said:

i would say no , a lot of people are using Strings which makes the game texts faster "NPCs/Pokemon Center/Gym Leaders/Berry Harvesting or Watering/HMs etc...) also alot of people are posting them in forums so its still able to use for everyone it doesn't get you banned.

and gen 5 follower spirite as well , its the first mod that new players use , they cant see gen 5 pokemons spirites or shiny spirites and sparklers without this mod so it doesn't get you banned too.

there are some things which gets you banned like botting / RMT (Real Money Trading) etc...but those are the especially ban reasons in the game.

you can still play your game clearly and don't worry about those strings and mods , good luck

many thanks! I guess he was just doing something underhanded!

14 minutes ago, hamizoss said:

just curios, do you yourself use the strings and or mods?

2 minutes ago, overlydramatic said:

just curios, do you yourself use the strings and or mods?

they doesn't make everything fast but always PC and Gyms and Berries and Breeding in some strings makes them faster , you'd better use the last updated string for now , it works for PC/Gyms/Breeding/Berry Farming/some NPCs , its the strings that i'm using currently

8 minutes ago, hamizoss said:

they doesn't make everything fast but always PC and Gyms and Berries and Breeding in some strings makes them faster , you'd better use the last updated string for now , it works for PC/Gyms/Breeding/Berry Farming/some NPCs , its the strings that i'm using currently

but that link is read only, no download

5 hours ago, overlydramatic said:

Mi amigo me presentó el juego y estaba a punto de comenzar a jugar, pero recientemente me dijo que fue baneado por software de terceros por usar estas cadenas personalizadas que no muestran el texto NPC y los sprites de seguidores de 5ta generación 😕

I use them and they haven't banned me, so it shouldn't be banable since it only modifies the language but doesn't alter the game 😄