Trainer re-battle indicator?

2 hours ago, overlydramatic said:

is there any mod or something that shows you witch trainers are available to re-battle in each and every region? like one of those exclamation marks above their hear or something like that?

Hello

We have something like that already. Excapt for hoenn if i record correctly, we have a ... or !! mark on trainers that have rematch avaliable. The icon appears only on rematch, after 6 hours from last reset. You can just talk with they to battle with the NPC again if the mark appeared, there is no extra requirment.

•  \\ Side note: Gym leaders, Cynthia(On Undella, Spring/Summer only) and Morimoto, don't have the marker and resets each 18 hours.

Next time you had a small question like this, i would recommend you to post on F.A.Q. Thread . Isn't a enforced rule, only a recommendation to avoid those type of posts that after gets answered become useless.

Have a nice day and enjoy playing.

9 hours ago, caioxlive13 said:

Hello

We have something like that already. Excapt for hoenn if i record correctly, we have a ... or !! mark on trainers that have rematch avaliable. The icon appears only on rematch, after 6 hours from last reset. You can just talk with they to battle with the NPC again if the mark appeared, there is no extra requirment.

•  \\ Side note: Gym leaders, Cynthia(On Undella, Spring/Summer only) and Morimoto, don't have the marker and resets each 18 hours.

Next time you had a small question like this, i would recommend you to post on F.A.Q. Thread . Isn't a enforced rule, only a recommendation to avoid those type of posts that after gets answered become useless.

Have a nice day and enjoy playing.

but i am in Hoen, and I dont see any rematch sign and its been over 24h