Need help

I alternately use 3 devices to play this game including 1 laptop and 2 phones. When playing on a laptop, it is often used with a browser to listen to music or text. About the 2 phones I use are xiaomi and only gameturbo is the software running in the background of the operating system. During almost 4 years about 2300 hours playing I have never used any bot auto or scripting software. I need an explanation for this unusual account lockout.

341612300_1285607109034843_1836078678099817184_n.jpg

25 minutes ago, kuuai said:

Xin chào, vui lòng truy cập Hỗ trợ PokeMMO , đăng nhập bằng tài khoản trò chơi và tạo lệnh sản xuất để đăng ký khiếu nại tài khoản

Và kiên nhẫn chờ đợi phản hồi và kết quả của các thành viên chính thức. Chúc bạn có một cuộc sống hạnh phúc.

Just rejected and didn't explain. This account has never used any 3rd party software. I believe there is a confusion here. I've been playing for more than 3 years and I've never had it

5 minutes ago, edwardss said:

Just rejected and didn't explain. This account has never used any 3rd party software. I believe there is a confusion here. I've been playing for more than 3 years and I've never had it

The result of the work order is final. If there are any issues with the result, you can try to seek the help of Game Masters

Edited by kuuai
7 minutes ago, kuuai said:

Kết quả của lệnh sản xuất là cuối cùng. Nếu có bất kỳ vấn đề nào với kết quả, bạn có thể thử tìm kiếm sự trợ giúp của Game Master

Making decisions without supporting evidence is very unconvincing

15 minutes ago, edwardss said:

Making decisions without supporting evidence is very unconvincing

Dude, you need to know. Unless they have to go to court, PokeMMO staff will not bring evidence out, and they have the right to do so.