Mobile Bug?

50 minutes ago, Turqueso said:

To see the information on natures, attacks and others, hold on what you want to see and the data will appear

Doesn't work well on mobile, sometimes a bubble pop up, sometime it doesn't, and if it does, the information is stuck under your finger, can't see much besides the +% stat.

1 hour ago, Turqueso said:

To see the information on natures, attacks and others, hold on what you want to see and the data will appear

Hi, it looks like they changed this, as the bubble will be visible with a single tap but it will disappear as soon as your finger touch no more the touchscreen. So when it pops up it is impossible to read for mobile players as the finger is in the way. 

Edited by Sawwario
3 hours ago, Branaso said:

well my game crashed when i tried to heal up my teamScreenshot_20230428-205024.thumb.png.50b707a57dbcff83377686df40706c51.png

I've also gotten a few of these after the update

5 hours ago, Sawwario said:

Hi, it looks like they changed this, as the bubble will be visible with a single tap but it will disappear as soon as your finger touch no more the touchscreen. So when it pops up it is impossible to read for mobile players as the finger is in the way. 

Hi Saw, thanks for the reply 🙂

• 2 weeks later...