Game Ideas and Problems

I have a lot of game ideas that I'd like to implement just for the fun of the community, but my issue is ensuring people wouldn't cheat.

For example, I'd like to do a Pokemon version of The Weakest Link, Jeopardy, and The Chase (these aren't the only ideas, just some examples). It would mostly have to be in-game as many people would be too shy to do it over voice calls in Discord, which is one problem. Another problem is that they could be cheating as the prizes would be worth a decent amount (RP, competitive Pokemon, Pokeyen, etc.) I'm sure people would Google the answers or have something/someone tell them the answers. How would you prevent cheating in this case?

Edited by Taokome
  • 1 month later...

Moderation and Monitoring: Assign moderators who can observe the a small world cup gameplay and intervene if any suspicious behavior is detected. They can also enforce fair play rules and address cheating incidents.

Feedback and Reporting: Encourage community members to report any suspected cheating or unfair practices, and take appropriate action based on the information received.

Edited by umbleton