question about the chat

I have a question about the chat, I have Spanish selected in my language, I am from Spain,

and below there is another option that says see chat, and you can select several languages, the question is if I select "see" chat EN (English) apart from Spanish, even if I say something, they don't read me on the English channel, right?

To speak English in the chat, I would have to change the language of the chat and not just the option to see, right?

my english is not very good but i hope u can understand my question xD

i guess you can set ES chat and EN chat , depends on what you add in settings
also sometimes you can't see other player messages or he can't see yours duo to the different languages using
example : if you activate EN chat and inactivate ES chat , an ES chat user can't see EN chat if he didn't activate it on his settings too , and that just happened to me today xD

17 hours ago, Joselon said:

and below there is another option that says see chat, and you can select several languages, the question is if I select "see" chat EN (English) apart from Spanish, even if I say something, they don't read me on the English channel, right?

You are right, if you have checked both Es and EN chat to read and you write in ES, people from EN chat should not be able to see it, unless they also have selected both EN and spanish for read. 

It doesnt matter how many languages u have to see the chat, when u speak on a channal only peaople who have that checked can see it.

17 hours ago, Joselon said:

To speak English in the chat, I would have to change the language of the chat and not just the option to see, right?

Yes,you are right.  Need to speak yourself in en chat

15 minutes ago, IHackedRNG said:

Tienes razón, si has marcado tanto Es como EN chat para leer y escribes en ES, las personas del chat EN no deberían poder verlo, a menos que también hayan seleccionado EN y español para leer. 

No importa cuántos idiomas tengas para ver el chat, cuando hablas en un canal, solo las personas que lo tienen marcado pueden verlo.

Sí, tiene usted razón. Necesita hablar usted mismo en el chacha

Just as I thought, thanks friend, sorry for the stupid question, it's just that I've seen so many people speaking English in the Spanish chat and with the ES tag that they were already questioning me xD ty mate

PD: what sense would it make then to separate the options to see chat and select the language of the chat

29 minutes ago, Joselon said:

PD: what sense would it make then to separate the options to see chat and select the language of the chat

I think some peaople dont care about other chats ,and if u could speak in all probably would be a mess on global or trade . 

Peaople who usualy are in both en and es are the ones who use trade chat the most, In order to buy/sell theier things way faster