Help!!!

How is it that you can change a skin in the PokeMMO Android!?? I have android 11 and MIUI 12.5 and would need to know where the game path is in the system files. I look forward to answers and my cordial greetings to all. 

Oh, I'm sorry, the Android version of the client currently does not support changing skins.

The only way is to grant ROOT permission to your phone (it is not recommended to try, so omit subsequent operation methods), but there is a high possibility that your account will be banned due to tampering with the client.

Don't be discouraged, buddy. I hope to release related features in the future so that we can change skins on Android version clients. 😊

On 6/5/2023 at 5:57, kuuai said:

Oh, lo siento, la versión de Android del cliente actualmente no admite el cambio de máscaras.

La única forma es otorgar permiso ROOT a su teléfono (no se recomienda intentarlo, así que omita los métodos de operación posteriores), pero existe una gran posibilidad de que su cuenta sea bloqueada debido a la manipulación del cliente.

No te desanimes, amigo. Espero lanzar funciones relacionadas en el futuro para que podamos cambiar las máscaras en los clientes de la versión de Android. 😊

Thank you very much for answer Kuuai. Also if they need the creation of some visual. Image or something like that for PokeMMO you can contact me and I will do it without expecting anything in return. All for the good of the community.